E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Official NorCal Chat Thread (#8)

Closed Thread

01-14-2010, 06:30 PM   #111
Chowbow
pew pew
Rep
Drives: 三三五i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray View Post
Yeah, I'm not too fond of the grey interior in the E46 either. This way he can get another LSB with the black inside.
Hey Ray,

I need to bring an E36 by to have tinted in the next few weeks. I'll call you up...
      01-14-2010, 06:32 PM   #112
Ray
Rep
Drives: three series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowbow View Post
Hey Ray,

I need to bring an E36 by to have tinted in the next few weeks. I'll call you up...
Sweet. How's the new beater?
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2010, 07:04 PM   #113
Chowbow
pew pew
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray View Post
Sweet. How's the new beater?
Just getting started on it. Got a bunch of stuff that needs to get done. Gotta delete the engine fan and redo some of the cooling stuff for that, new head unit so I can run my iPod, PSS coilovers, swap driver and passenger side seat cushions, and window tint after.
      01-14-2010, 07:18 PM   #114
bsamoul
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E90 325i

meet tonight?
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2010, 07:55 PM   #115
Mahhvinn
EUROPROJEKTZ
United_States
Rep
Drives: backwards

Garage List
2008 E90 335i  [7.00]
Hey guys, how was yet another day of work/school?

#TeamStretchNPoke
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2010, 08:16 PM   #116
Chowbow
pew pew
Rep

Garage List
Damn traffic is JACKED up right now.
      01-14-2010, 08:21 PM   #117
bsamoul
Major General
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowbow View Post
Damn traffic is JACKED up right now.
i heard there was a fatty accident on 580 and everything is just stopped everywhere
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2010, 08:36 PM   #118
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

edit: might be a repose since this is about a month back..

have you guys seen this? it was posted in our OT and made it all the way to the Z forum:

http://my350z.com/forum/the-lounge-o...like-this.html

Originally Posted by Scimitar335i
Tonight I was going out to work to finish up a report. Its a nice cool night and I took the 335i. Well, I was in the slow lane and I see a set of HID lights pull up on my rear bumper fast! WTF?!? It changes lanes and it was a murdered out 350Z. Pretty much he was jabbing at his throttle getting me to run. I just stayed in the slow lane and cruised. After a minute or so of trying the driver side window rolls down and some idiot sticks his hand out and gives me a thumbs down. The guy zooms off and begins weaving through traffic.

I keep my pace and he gets stuck behind traffic. Again I am side by side with this clown and he again tries to get me to run. Well, I end up getting ahead of him, he changes lanes, and he begins to ride my ***. He was so close that I couldnt even see his headlights anymore. That's 1. I take a exit and he follows. Perfect. I call in to my co-worker who was on beat and told him to position himself should this idiot follow me into my city. My lane splits into 2 lanes and he gets beside me. The driver looks over and says," Hey *****.. lets see what that over priced piece of **** can do." and begins revving his engine. The light turns green and he peels out. That's 2.

Speed limit is 35 and he is doing about 50+. That's 3. The next light turns red and we end up next to each other again. Once again I get the verbal abuse. Driver: "Come on *****. I will smoke your ***." The Passenger: "What a ****ing *****." I turn to them and said," You never know.. there might be cops around." Not sure who said it but I heard " **** the police". The light turns red and he burns out again. That's 4.

My bluetooth goes off and its my partner working beat. I roll up my window and answer my phone. I have him a description of the car and he said he was ready. Light turns green and he sees my partner who has his unit sticking out behind a safeway store and right when he passed my buddy lit his *** up. He pulls over and I pull in behind my buddy and put on my bullet proof vest that was in my trunk.

As my partner backed me up, I went up to the car and identified myself as the police and both of them were in shock. I got his driver license, registration, and insurance. He didn't say anything. I grabbed one of my buddy's cites n hit him up for speeding, exhibition of speed- 2 counts, tinted driver and passenger side windows, and Exhaust. As I filled out the cite I told my buddy to take them out of the car and to tell the driver that his car was getting towed as well.

I went up to the driver and explained to him what I was citing him for and that the Exhibition of Speed was a misdemeanor though we weren't going to arrest him but his car was now mine. He broke down and started to cry!!! Started whimpering and saying " I have finals tomorrow sir! How am I going to get to work?" "Please don't take my car!" The kid was 18 years old and he had to call his dad to pick him up. Needless to say the dad wasn't happy. Tow truck came and took the car. Pretty much he's going to have to pay around 400 bucks to get the car back.

I felt no pity. So lesson is, don't go picking races with people because you never know who you might run into. This kid learned the hard way.
      01-14-2010, 08:57 PM   #119
VTECaddict
Where'd my VTEC go?
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330i 6MT

LOL fail. damn 18 year olds....

I see postwhorers were hard at work. This thread was like 1 page this morning. norcal record!
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2010, 09:03 PM   #120
Mahhvinn
EUROPROJEKTZ
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 E90 335i  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTECaddict View Post

I see postwhorers were hard at work. This thread was like 1 page this morning. norcal record!

#TeamStretchNPoke
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2010, 10:15 PM   #121
cyberkaa
:facepalm:
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2x 2003 332i, 2020 M2CS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SES_D View Post
edit: might be a repose since this is about a month back..

have you guys seen this? it was posted in our OT and made it all the way to the Z forum:

http://my350z.com/forum/the-lounge-o...like-this.html

Originally Posted by Scimitar335i
Tonight I was going out to work to finish up a report. Its a nice cool night and I took the 335i. Well, I was in the slow lane and I see a set of HID lights pull up on my rear bumper fast! WTF?!? It changes lanes and it was a murdered out 350Z. Pretty much he was jabbing at his throttle getting me to run. I just stayed in the slow lane and cruised. After a minute or so of trying the driver side window rolls down and some idiot sticks his hand out and gives me a thumbs down. The guy zooms off and begins weaving through traffic.

I keep my pace and he gets stuck behind traffic. Again I am side by side with this clown and he again tries to get me to run. Well, I end up getting ahead of him, he changes lanes, and he begins to ride my ***. He was so close that I couldnt even see his headlights anymore. That's 1. I take a exit and he follows. Perfect. I call in to my co-worker who was on beat and told him to position himself should this idiot follow me into my city. My lane splits into 2 lanes and he gets beside me. The driver looks over and says," Hey *****.. lets see what that over priced piece of **** can do." and begins revving his engine. The light turns green and he peels out. That's 2.

Speed limit is 35 and he is doing about 50+. That's 3. The next light turns red and we end up next to each other again. Once again I get the verbal abuse. Driver: "Come on *****. I will smoke your ***." The Passenger: "What a ****ing *****." I turn to them and said," You never know.. there might be cops around." Not sure who said it but I heard " **** the police". The light turns red and he burns out again. That's 4.

My bluetooth goes off and its my partner working beat. I roll up my window and answer my phone. I have him a description of the car and he said he was ready. Light turns green and he sees my partner who has his unit sticking out behind a safeway store and right when he passed my buddy lit his *** up. He pulls over and I pull in behind my buddy and put on my bullet proof vest that was in my trunk.

As my partner backed me up, I went up to the car and identified myself as the police and both of them were in shock. I got his driver license, registration, and insurance. He didn't say anything. I grabbed one of my buddy's cites n hit him up for speeding, exhibition of speed- 2 counts, tinted driver and passenger side windows, and Exhaust. As I filled out the cite I told my buddy to take them out of the car and to tell the driver that his car was getting towed as well.

I went up to the driver and explained to him what I was citing him for and that the Exhibition of Speed was a misdemeanor though we weren't going to arrest him but his car was now mine. He broke down and started to cry!!! Started whimpering and saying " I have finals tomorrow sir! How am I going to get to work?" "Please don't take my car!" The kid was 18 years old and he had to call his dad to pick him up. Needless to say the dad wasn't happy. Tow truck came and took the car. Pretty much he's going to have to pay around 400 bucks to get the car back.

I felt no pity. So lesson is, don't go picking races with people because you never know who you might run into. This kid learned the hard way.
Haha, I caught that thread here earlier. It was linked on e46fanatics as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTECaddict View Post

Yup.

-
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Truong
Donuts make you go nuts
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2010, 12:23 AM   #122
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

friday already
      01-15-2010, 12:27 AM   #123
Mahhvinn
EUROPROJEKTZ
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 E90 335i  [7.00]
I have a test tomorrow... but at least it's Friday.

#TeamStretchNPoke
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2010, 12:49 AM   #124
bsamoul
Major General
No_Country
Rep

almost got a ticket tonight
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2010, 12:51 AM   #125
cyberkaa
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SES_D View Post
friday already
W00t!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsamoul View Post
almost got a ticket tonight
Almost is better than did.
What happened?

-
Quote:
Donuts make you go nuts
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2010, 12:53 AM   #126
RUS0628
First Lieutenant
Russian Federation
Rep
Drives: e92 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Truong View Post
Dame thats kinda Brutal
      01-15-2010, 01:18 AM   #127
bsamoul
Major General
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberkaa View Post
W00t!

Almost is better than did.
What happened?
Was on 680 doing 75-80 and saw a cop perpendicular on the freeway right after a bridge. I slam on the brakes and this other guy goes by me and I change lanes, I watch him get on the freeway and I'm like oh crap I'm absolutely screwed. But he goes after the other guy instead and gives him a ticket.

PHEW
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2010, 01:35 AM   #128
Mahhvinn
EUROPROJEKTZ
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 E90 335i  [7.00]
Quote:
Was on 680 doing 75-80 and saw a cop perpendicular on the freeway right after a bridge. I slam on the brakes and this other guy goes by me and I change lanes, I watch him get on the freeway and I'm like oh crap I'm absolutely screwed. But he goes after the other guy instead and gives him a ticket.

PHEW
you lucked out on that one. haha. good eyes brian. this one time i zoomed past a cop going like 75 but he didn't go after me.

#TeamStretchNPoke
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2010, 01:42 AM   #129
cyberkaa
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

PHEW
Haha, close shave. Good catch, though.

Quote:
you lucked out on that one. haha. good eyes brian. this one time i zoomed past a cop going like 75 but he didn't go after me.
That happened to me on my way to work once. Luckily the cops were just heading to an accident site a little further down the highway. Whew.

-
Quote:
Donuts make you go nuts
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2010, 01:43 AM   #130
bsamoul
Major General
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
i was freaking out until i saw him light up the other car.
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2010, 01:44 AM   #131
bsamoul
Major General
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberkaa View Post
Haha, close shave. Good catch, though.

That happened to me on my way to work once. Luckily the cops were just heading to an accident site a little further down the highway. Whew.
You freak out for a quick second and your stomach drops...it's really nerve-racking
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2010, 01:57 AM   #132
cyberkaa
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
You freak out for a quick second and your stomach drops...it's really nerve-racking

-
Quote:
Donuts make you go nuts
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread