E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Second UK Meet - Sign Up Here!

07-20-2006, 12:21 PM   #133
SoYank
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335i MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekk, aka Gordon Ramsay
Oh yeah, SoYank- use a pen, cos the date ain't f*cking changing.
Gordon
OK, I'm PENned in on 9/23. Just don't FENCE me in.
Quaife ATB LSD • Short Shift Knob • Hartge Anti-Roll Bars • AP Racing Front Brakes • 19" Style 269
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2006, 02:51 PM   #134
mjh93sa
Major General
Rep
Drives: 530d

Garage List
Right, for fear of the abuse from Viv/Gordon I've put that one down in blood

Gone: Fiesta - Focus - E46 320dSE - E91 330dMSport - E82 135iMSport - R55 JCW Clubman - M135i
Now: 530d
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2006, 03:34 PM   #135
vivekk
THE Viv
England
Rep
Drives: 330i SE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoYank
OK, I'm PENned in on 9/23. Just don't FENCE me in.

Well done Floyd.
I hope I ain't smelling any f*cking bullsh*t mind.
It had better not be any of that f*cking erasable ink, cos I really will get bl**dy angry then, ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OilBurner
Right, for fear of the abuse from Viv/Gordon I've put that one down in blood

Bl**dy well done Matt- a man who knows what I mean when I say '...bl**dy hell- write it down'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stnewcar

Hope you aren't f**king laughing at me, Paul.
That last scotch egg I taught you to cook in my Absolutely Ravishing Suppers Evening class tasted like a piece of fried sh*t in a blanket of toilet roll, so make f*cking sure you & that other Yorkshire boy- Craig, both f*cking turn up. Got it?
Good f*cking idea changing your signature Paul, so every b*stard knows about this f*cking UK2 thing that you all want to call it.
If I could advertise it for you on C4, then I would, but I just can't be f*cking ar*ed.

Speaking of which, where the bl**dy hell has that f*cking propellor pusher been for the last few months?

That b*stard Viv told me he's been planning to appear on the final of Big-f*cking-b*stard-Brother, in place of that sh*t-for-brains Dermot O'Deary.
Let me f*cking tell you now Mr Craig, it ain't going to f*cking happen. That b*tch Davina will f*cking tell you just where to go, & it ain't going to be bl**dy nice, ok.

If he doesn't put his f*cking fingers on his b*stard computer's keyboard & put up some bl**dy posts up soon, I'm going to end up spewing more bl**dy f*ckingly atrocious, b*stardly insane swearing than the amount of dosh that sh*t paddywac will end up f*cking spending on new f*cking brake pads & tyres over the next few f*cking months.
Have you got that, flyingdwarf?

That f*cker 'Viv' Spielberg expects to knock up another b*stard excuse of a video- just don't expect me to be f*cking well in it, got it.

Right, f*ck off & leave me alone.
I get on this b*stard site & end of wasting f*cking time, when I should be baking some b*stard Victoria sponge.

Gordon.
(The above post almost certainly has not been created, developed or proportioned to Mr Ramsay)

Last edited by vivekk; 07-20-2006 at 04:08 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2006, 03:38 PM   #136
- Paul -
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: see above.

Garage List
2005 320D SE  [10.00]
2005 645  [9.00]
"f*cking fingers on his b*astard"

Just what is the 2nd missing letter???
      07-20-2006, 03:45 PM   #137
vivekk
THE Viv
England
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
"f*cking fingers on his b*astard"

Just what is the 2nd missing letter???
Bl**dy f*cking hell- I can't even make a f*cking swearing mistake without some f*cker spotting it & having a f*cking go.

Right, I've f*cking had enough of this f*cking place.

F*ck off.

Gordon
(Mr Ramsay is definitely not responsible for this f*cking message)

Appreciate 0
      07-20-2006, 04:40 PM   #138
booforty
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
2008 E92 M3  [0.00]
Shall we PM the UK1 attendees as some may not have visited the forum recently?
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2006, 06:25 PM   #139
SoYank
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by beauforty
Just don't PM that Gordon Ramsay guy. We don't need his ilk on the forum.
Quaife ATB LSD • Short Shift Knob • Hartge Anti-Roll Bars • AP Racing Front Brakes • 19" Style 269
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2006, 03:03 AM   #140
JonMad
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 320d SE;Mazda MX-5

Garage List
1990 Mazda MX-5  [0.00]
2005 BMW 320d  [0.00]
Howdy. Signed up, but not staying late as probably going to a gig that night... http://www.thelostplayground.co.uk/
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2006, 08:06 AM   #141
- Paul -
Major General
England
Rep

Garage List
2005 320D SE  [10.00]
2005 645  [9.00]
Aw dilemma, I've just got off the phone . Dealer called and invited me to the E92 launch. Guess when? Yep...... 23rd Sep.
      07-21-2006, 09:32 AM   #142
booforty
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
2008 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Aw dilemma, I've just got off the phone . Dealer called and invited me to the E92 launch. Guess when? Yep...... 23rd Sep.
Paul, you will have loads of opportunities to drive the E92 - how many opportunities will you have to join your fellow E90 owners and have a laugh, drive across Derbyshire and a have a unexpectedly mild curry?
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2006, 09:34 AM   #143
bmw330d
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 330d M Sport

Where are you guys from? I live in Retford which is about 10 minutes from Sherwood Forest and noticed a lot of you guys seem to be from the local area. Ithought that if this is the case we could prehaps do a mini meet and go for a pint or something?
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2006, 09:59 AM   #144
booforty
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
2008 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw330d
Where are you guys from? I live in Retford which is about 10 minutes from Sherwood Forest and noticed a lot of you guys seem to be from the local area. Ithought that if this is the case we could prehaps do a mini meet and go for a pint or something?
So are you going to join the second meet and sign up?
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2006, 10:06 AM   #145
- Paul -
Major General
England
Rep

Garage List
2005 320D SE  [10.00]
2005 645  [9.00]
Quote:
Paul, you will have loads of opportunities to drive the E92 - how many opportunities will you have to join your fellow E90 owners and have a laugh, drive across Derbyshire and a have a unexpectedly mild curry?

Fair point but I've posted a thread in the main forum to gauge opinion and so far - its go to e92 launch.

BTW Paul, I should have blacklines by the next meet and was wondering if you had any tips on installing 'em.
      07-21-2006, 10:07 AM   #146
- Paul -
Major General
England
Rep

Garage List
2005 320D SE  [10.00]
2005 645  [9.00]
Quote:

JOIN UP - the force needs to be strong on the 2nd UK meet. We need 19 or more cars. Print the flyers out and stick 'em on any E90 you see.

Click the link in my signature to sign up..
      07-21-2006, 12:48 PM   #147
booforty
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
2008 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Fair point but I've posted a thread in the main forum to gauge opinion and so far - its go to e92 launch.

BTW Paul, I should have blacklines by the next meet and was wondering if you had any tips on installing 'em.
Bugger the E92 launch, there will be several if not at one dealer, another dealer. Join the meet Paul - we need you!

Great news on the blacklines - they look awesome! Really pleased with mine. Very easy to install - I followed the DIY instructions on the forum: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4660. I needed to remove some of the panels in the boot (near CD changer and the other side where battery is stored) to make more room and be careful not to drop any screws into the bumper like I did, it took me ages to get the screw back out with a magnet! Install should not take you long, its easy, just unscrew existing lights, slide them out and slide the new ones in!
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2006, 01:36 PM   #148
vivekk
THE Viv
England
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I (Viv, that is) PMed a total of 61 UK members last month, Paul, including all of the UK1 attendees.
I'll do it again, just to be sure, ok!

Quote:
Just don't PM that Gordon Ramsay guy. We don't need his ilk on the forum.
I agree Floyd.
He's a particularly abusive individual!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonMad
Howdy. Signed up, but not staying late as probably going to a gig that night... http://www.thelostplayground.co.uk/
That's good enough Jon.

Quote:
Oh Paul, it would be a real shame if you missed the meet to see the e92.

If you were going to have a 335i all to yourself for the day, then fair enough, but otherwise I don't think it's worth missing UK2 to see the launch.

Gordon is itching to say a few things to you, but I've managed to get him to hold his tongue, for a while, anyway:

Quote:
It would be good to see you at UK2 bmw330d- we don't expect you to have any excuse not to attend!

I'm sure members in your area would be glad to meet up with you for a mini meet, but UK2 will be a MAXI meet, without a doubt.

All the best.

Viv

Appreciate 0
      07-21-2006, 01:52 PM   #149
vivekk
THE Viv
England
Rep

Garage List
I've just checked Donington Park's events calendar & it looks like Sat Sept 23rd is set for GP100 at SEERED.
Unbelievable!

No matter- I don't think the date should change, we're just going to have to pick somewhere else to meet up.

Perhaps at one of the BMW dealerships in the area, so Paul can get a glimpse of the e92?

All the best.

Viv

Appreciate 0
      07-21-2006, 02:04 PM   #150
- Paul -
Major General
England
Rep

Garage List
2005 320D SE  [10.00]
2005 645  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekk
I've just checked Donington Park's events calendar & it looks like Sat Sept 23rd is set for GP100 at SEERED.
Unbelievable!

No matter- I don't think the date should change, we're just going to have to pick somewhere else to meet up.

Perhaps at one of the BMW dealerships in the area, so Paul can get a glimpse of the e92?

All the best.

Viv

We should still be ok to meet at the same car park - not many will use it (he says hopefully) Most will park at the main parking area for the circuit entry (which ain't where we were!!)

[EDIT]My poll on E92 vs E90 meet is still telling me to go to E92. I think I need some encouragement from a well known chef!
      07-21-2006, 02:52 PM   #151
vivekk
THE Viv
England
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

We should still be ok to meet at the same car park - not many will use it (he says hopefully) Most will park at the main parking area for the circuit entry (which ain't where we were!!)

[EDIT]My poll on E92 vs E90 meet is still telling me to go to E92. I think I need some encouragement from a well known chef!

For f*cks sake Paul, without a doubt, you are talking out of your f*cking ar*e.

Any dipsh*t can get invited to a f*cking promotional event- I invite all the famous b*stards to my restaurants all the f*cking time. The best part's telling them to f*ck right off when they arrive.
Abnoxious f*ckers- the lot of them- couldn't cook up a f*cking Vindaloo to save their lives.

It's the f*cking same with the BM dealers, Paul. They'll happily let you drool over the f*cking twin chrome exhausts on that b*stard 335i, but will they let you drive it on the 23rd- will they f*ck as like.

Go ahead- stand in a line with a whole load of blo**dy b*stards at the garage, thinking you're all in for some f*cking fantastic treat- lovely f*cking alloys, gorgeous f*cking 7-series-looking tail lights, delicious bl**dy front grill & the f*cking fabulous bodystyle with its mouth watering 2 f*cking doors.
Bl**dy f*cking hell.

I've been f*cking irritating the f*cking public with my bl**dy cookery sh*t for a long time now. My f*cking promotions people do the same bl**dy sh*t that BM's do- sweet f*ck all.

At the end of the f*cking day, it's your f*cking choice, Paul.
Spend a day drooling over some f*cking car that works & looks pretty f*cking much like the car you've got, or have a fantastic f*cking drive & take the f*cking p*ss out of a load of top notch b*stards you see once in a f*cking while.

I'll tell you what I'd f*cking do, & it wouldn't be either of those f*cking things, let me tell you that.

Make the right f*cking choice ok, Paul.

One more f*cking thing, even though I haven't been to see your f*cking thread about e92 v UK2, or whatever the f*ck you've called it, it's bound to have had replies by the nice American people.
Doesn't that answer your f*cking question?
I'd f*cking well like to think so.

I've got to swear at my f*cking promotions manager now, because I'm only on 7 tv channels at any one time. That b*stard needs a right f*cking kick up his ugly f*cking ar*e.

Gordon
(Mr Ramsay was probably out of the country during the posting of this message)

Appreciate 0
      07-23-2006, 01:09 PM   #152
bmw330d
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 330d M Sport

Why dont we meet up at the services? They are at the junction you would leave at to go to Donnington Park anyway. There is loads of parking and refreshments available.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2006, 02:15 PM   #153
SoYank
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekk
(Mr Ramsay was probably out of the country during the posting of this message)
I would appreciate it if he would stay there, too. And never post here again.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2006, 03:26 PM   #154
vivekk
THE Viv
England
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Why dont we meet up at the services? They are at the junction you would leave at to go to Donnington Park anyway. There is loads of parking and refreshments available.
We could well do that, bmw330d.
Meeting at the services is likely to be more practical- taking photos in the car park is likely to be more difficult though.

Quote:
I would appreciate it if he would stay there, too. And never post here again.
I will do my best to keep Gordon away from the forum in future, Floyd.
He is a particularly abusive character, but I don't think he means any harm!

I knocked up a UK2 Promo video this afternoon.
It teases our transatlantic friends a little (nothing against Floyd or Mickey), but is all in good fun.

Hope you like it:

UK2: The Second UK Meet Promo Video (low-res) (WMV 13.1Mb right-click & save as)
UK2: The Second UK Meet Promo Video (higher-res) (WMV 27.4Mb right-click & save as)

Music is by Riot Act - California Soul.

BTW- I apologise to everyone whose home locations I have not mentioned!

All the best.

Viv

Last edited by vivekk; 07-23-2006 at 03:55 PM..
Appreciate 0