E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Alarm or no Alarm?

Closed Thread

06-25-2007, 04:24 PM   #177
LEDZEP
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2009 E70 & 2011 F25

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by STE92VE View Post
Official Toaster Sightings Thread:
I just saw this going down I-95...does it belong to anyone on the forum. Nice toaster! Are those 20's?

Damn, and he's got the clear Euro front too. Group buy?

I think it is bad luck to be superstitious
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2007, 04:24 PM   #178
Carnage
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: people insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEDZEP View Post
I think we should have a meet. What do you say? Couple hundred loaves of bread... some jam and peanut butter?

Location could be a problem. Has to be somewhere with enough outlets, and some decent counter space.
The appliance department at Best Buy? We can look at the demo toasters while we're there.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2007, 04:24 PM   #179
STE92VE
STEVIL Empire
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fast

We need to set up a meet where we can all bring our toasters and see all the mods everyone has done...I'm up for a Bed, Bath & Beyond location...
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2007, 04:25 PM   #180
Josh49
Major General
Rep
Drives: E90 325xi

I hope the toaster police don't show up. They always have to stop by and ask what's cooking, they can't just leave us alone..

E90 325XI, MYSTIC BLUE ON BLACK/ALUM, STEP, NAV, PDC, CWP, XENON, SIRIUS, ALARM, MUD GUARDS, CLEARBRA, CHROME GRILLS AND TIPS, VALENTINE 1 (HARDWIRED), HO CERAMIC 40%, 161'S, REAR FOG MOD, LUX 4.0, BLACKLINES, OEM PEDALS, MTEC FOGS, GRUPPE-M REP INTAKE. 156'S AND RUBBER MATS FOR THE WINTER.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2007, 04:26 PM   #181
Ray
Rep
Drives: three series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
no kidding. Mine was parked at Kmart yesterday and someone backed into it and pulled off the emblem. No one has respect for property anymore. Based on the mark I think they were in a toaster oven.
Sorry to hear. The same thing happened to me the other day and I think I need a new M-Tech rear. I'll post pics later.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2007, 04:26 PM   #182
LEDZEP
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
Maybe a local bakery would be willing to sponsor the meet.

Appreciate 0
      06-25-2007, 04:26 PM   #183
STE92VE
STEVIL Empire
United_States
Rep

Geeze...it's hard to keep up with the flurry of posts that are popping up!
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2007, 04:27 PM   #184
LEDZEP
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Geeze...it's hard to keep up with the flurry of posts that are popping up!
I know. I think three of us simultaneously suggested a meet.

Appreciate 0
      06-25-2007, 04:27 PM   #185
Ray
Rep

Quote:
Maybe a local bakery would be willing to sponsor the meet.
A sponsorship would be good. Free butter and jam FTW!
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2007, 04:28 PM   #186
Carnage
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh49 View Post
I hope the toaster police don't show up. They always have to stop by and ask what's cooking, they can't just leave us alone..
I know this happenned to me yesterday yo...

So I was driving to get my hair cut today at 6ish and I got pulled over so heres my story. I was making a right turn onto sunset. there are three lanes. Left center and right. So there was a parked toaster in the right lane so I didnt wanna hit the toaster duh. so when it was clear I pulled directly into the center lane due to a parked toaster in the right lane. But I need to make a right turn at the end of the block (sunset south right on cresten heights) but its not like a normal right where typically you would just turn at the corner. There is a triangle. So from the middle lane I swith to the right lane to turn into the right turn lane. Then out of no where a under cover cop pulls me over while im waiting in the right hand turn lane. He was like "you skipped a lane and make an illegal right turn". And he said I didnt indicate. I HONSTLY HAD NO IDEA WTF I DID WRONG. I EVEN WENT BACK AFTER I GOT THE TICKET! I dont believe it, I think I did indicate. Then he like where are your plates? and I was like its a new toaster. then he goes let me see your registration and I was like ok and I gave him my insurence and he was like no this is not it so then after like 3 mins I was like OOOOoooOO its the thing on my window so I gave him that. but he was like ur insurence is expired and I was like WTF no way. My dad never gave me the new toasterd. THen he goes "is this your dads toaster?"and I was like yea (but its not its just registered under his name)And he said I was speeding but he didnt have a radar so he didnt write that on the ticket. So he is writing the ticket and I like flipping out. Then his partner goes "next time you dont have to go showing off you or your daddys toaster." And I didnt say anything but I was so F'in pissed. SO he hands me the ticket and I quickly read and and as he is pulling to pass infront of me I wave him that he mismarked the court. I am under 18 so ppl under 18 go to a ju v court. SO then I ask him if he could wave the right turn so I could just prove the insurence thing in court. he was like I am already letting you off for not indicating. I want to call him at work but I dont know wether to lie and say I was completely wrong and pleed to let me go for the right turn...or argue with him? PLEASE NEED HELP ON WHAT TO SAY! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2007, 04:28 PM   #187
LEDZEP
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by technik111 View Post
WTF - this car doesn't have an alarm? I'm serious, is that a joke? I thought all modern cars came standard with alarms?
And, if you put the dial all the way to light, you can just barely warm the bread. Nice sometimes for a sandwich.

Appreciate 0
      06-25-2007, 04:28 PM   #188
technik111
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 328i - Delivered 7/24

WTF - this car doesn't have an alarm? I'm serious, I thought all modern cars came with alarms standard? Is this a joke?
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2007, 04:29 PM   #189
STE92VE
STEVIL Empire
United_States
Rep

Damn, my wife just called and she'll be home in about 15 minutes. Sorry I can't play with you guys for much longer. I have to take my toaster and go home now.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2007, 04:29 PM   #190
Josh49
Major General
Rep

Quote:

So I was driving to get my hair cut today at 6ish and I got pulled over so heres my story. I was making a right turn onto sunset. there are three lanes. Left center and right. So there was a parked toaster in the right lane so I didnt wanna hit the toaster duh. so when it was clear I pulled directly into the center lane due to a parked toaster in the right lane. But I need to make a right turn at the end of the block (sunset south right on cresten heights) but its not like a normal right where typically you would just turn at the corner. There is a triangle. So from the middle lane I swith to the right lane to turn into the right turn lane. Then out of no where a under cover cop pulls me over while im waiting in the right hand turn lane. He was like "you skipped a lane and make an illegal right turn". And he said I didnt indicate. I HONSTLY HAD NO IDEA WTF I DID WRONG. I EVEN WENT BACK AFTER I GOT THE TICKET! I dont believe it, I think I did indicate. Then he like where are your plates? and I was like its a new toaster. then he goes let me see your registration and I was like ok and I gave him my insurence and he was like no this is not it so then after like 3 mins I was like OOOOoooOO its the thing on my window so I gave him that. but he was like ur insurence is expired and I was like WTF no way. My dad never gave me the new toasterd. THen he goes "is this your dads toaster?"and I was like yea (but its not its just registered under his name)And he said I was speeding but he didnt have a radar so he didnt write that on the ticket. So he is writing the ticket and I like flipping out. Then his partner goes "next time you dont have to go showing off you or your daddys toaster." And I didnt say anything but I was so F'in pissed. SO he hands me the ticket and I quickly read and and as he is pulling to pass infront of me I wave him that he mismarked the court. I am under 18 so ppl under 18 go to a ju v court. SO then I ask him if he could wave the right turn so I could just prove the insurence thing in court. he was like I am already letting you off for not indicating. I want to call him at work but I dont know wether to lie and say I was completely wrong and pleed to let me go for the right turn...or argue with him? PLEASE NEED HELP ON WHAT TO SAY! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!
Holy crap I think I just pissed myself..

E90 325XI, MYSTIC BLUE ON BLACK/ALUM, STEP, NAV, PDC, CWP, XENON, SIRIUS, ALARM, MUD GUARDS, CLEARBRA, CHROME GRILLS AND TIPS, VALENTINE 1 (HARDWIRED), HO CERAMIC 40%, 161'S, REAR FOG MOD, LUX 4.0, BLACKLINES, OEM PEDALS, MTEC FOGS, GRUPPE-M REP INTAKE. 156'S AND RUBBER MATS FOR THE WINTER.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2007, 04:29 PM   #191
STE92VE
STEVIL Empire
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by technik111 View Post
WTF - this car doesn't have an alarm? I'm serious, I thought all modern cars came with alarms standard? Is this a joke?
No, this is Toasters-R-Us.....
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2007, 04:31 PM   #192
STE92VE
STEVIL Empire
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2007, 04:31 PM   #193
Ray
Rep

Quote:

Appreciate 0
      06-25-2007, 04:31 PM   #194
Josh49
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Damn, my wife just called and she'll be home in about 15 minutes. Sorry I can't play with you guys for much longer. I have to take my toaster and go home now.
Yep. Same here. Take it easy guys.. Safe toasting to all..

Appreciate 0
      06-25-2007, 04:31 PM   #195
LEDZEP
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

Dood, you was the victum yo! That popo was just smellin the hot donut you wuz tostin' foo!

Appreciate 0
      06-25-2007, 04:31 PM   #196
Carnage
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Holy crap I think I just pissed myself..
MS Word, replace car with toaster....
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2007, 04:32 PM   #197
Carnage
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Dood, you was the victum yo! That popo was just smellin the hot donut you wuz tostin' foo!
word yo! Stupid danish eatin mofo!
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2007, 04:33 PM   #198
LEDZEP
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
I'm thinking of buying an toaster with automatic sensors for the toast. But some people have said I should stick with a manual. What do you guys think? My friend said if you use auto, you're not really toasting.

Appreciate 0
Closed Thread