E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > One touch window down - but only halfway?

03-14-2016, 03:42 PM   #1
xyaaeg234g234
happy.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 e90 335i

One touch window down - but only halfway?

Hi all!

Just starting to get my coding setup finalized (macbook pro dual-booting win10) and am going to be testing everything this week and I'm looking into different ideas/features I have and want to accomplish.

From what I've found, we can enable/disable the one touch with the following values:

Quote:
FH_BEIFAHRERTUER_TIPP_AUF Power window passenger door down one touch
FH_BEIFAHRERTUER_TIPP_ZU Passenger window up one-touch.
FH_FAHRERTUER_TIPP_AUF Driver window down one touch.
FH_FAHRERTUER_TIPP_ZU Driver window up one touch.
FH_ZTR_SCHALTER_TIPP_AUF 4 window button one-touch open.
FH_ZTR_SCHALTER_TIPP_ZU 4 window button one-touch close.
The only other hinting I've found at this so far is a child safety feature that prevents the rear windows from going fully down.. so it may be something I can control and then override for manual full down, but using that safety switch - I have not explored that option yet as coding would obviously be much simpler!

Usually when I am driving I keep my windows rolled down about 1/2 way, where the top front of the glass meets the junction of the door body and window frame. Ideally I'd be able to hit auto down on both front windows (possibly rears) and instead of having it go full down, have it go to a set %

It's small, but I do this probably 2-5 times a day running around town and since I rarely hit both front windows down at the exact same time I am usually making minor adjustments (OCD, they have to be even!) to line them up.

Would be fantastic to put them exactly at a preferred spot with just the single 'click' full down - and of course still be able to go down manually (not auto) as necessary, since it is Florida and all.
      03-24-2016, 09:36 PM   #2
xyaaeg234g234
happy.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 e90 335i

Just a wild guess that this is not possible and/or no one has tried it before?

I haven't had any further luck with my extensive Google-fu. :\