E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Comfort access to unlock doors

05-18-2018, 06:33 PM   #1
IAMSTIG
Registered
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90

Comfort access to unlock doors

Is it possible with Carly to program my 2011 328i to unlock all the doors when I touch the driver door handle to unlock the drivers door? It is annoying to have to reach in to unlock the rear doors using the center unlock button on the dash each morning to open the rear doors. I could use the key fob but it's usually in my pocket and I'm used to being able to unlock doors from a button on the door not the dash.
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2018, 06:37 AM   #2
VXEric
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 335xi 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMSTIG View Post
Is it possible with Carly to program my 2011 328i to unlock all the doors when I touch the driver door handle to unlock the drivers door? It is annoying to have to reach in to unlock the rear doors using the center unlock button on the dash each morning to open the rear doors. I could use the key fob but it's usually in my pocket and I'm used to being able to unlock doors from a button on the door not the dash.
on my '11 E90 this is an option in the idrive menu. Under vehicle settings there's an option for unlocking drivers door only or all 4.

If you don't have idrive it can be done in the BC menu

Appreciate 0