E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > programing srs module airbag module from donor car

10-12-2021, 07:23 PM   #1
lvfb
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i cabrio

programing srs module airbag module from donor car

SOLVED!!!

Changed out srs module with the one in my parts e88. didnt need to code it as it auto filled out the vin and what not.

also had to replace the roll over module, the driver side seat belt (it was scrunched up on the part that is under the buckle and looks like an accordion), and the yellow wire that connects to the driver side seat belt had come undone giving off a "seat belt limiter" code

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just installed a used SRS module from a car that was never in an accident and am now getting the following fault codes (via INPA):

01 mrs 9402 e0
93a9 e0
93b2 e0
9423 e0

when i plugged in the SRS module and ran ISTA + it was green on the tech tree but then became yellow with the same codes.

I assume this is because this module was not coded to my car? Any idea on what to do? Thanks.

Last edited by lvfb; 10-18-2021 at 02:56 AM.. Reason: SOLVED
Appreciate 0