E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Any e90's from Ireland?!

05-31-2006, 02:22 PM   #1
TomF32
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW/640d/M-Sport

Garage List
2005 e90  [0.00]
Thumbs up Any e90's from Ireland?!

Hey all!Im a pretty regular visitor to the forum, but have yet to see anyone else from Ireland on it here yet?!
Let me Know if you are because its a bit hard to source suppliers for kits/spoilers for e90's, and 2 heads are better than one!!
Good Stuff!
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2006, 03:04 PM   #2
vivekk
THE Viv
England
Rep
Drives: 330i SE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfetone
Hey all!Im a pretty regular visitor to the forum, but have yet to see anyone else from Ireland on it here yet?!
Let me Know if you are because its a bit hard to source suppliers for kits/spoilers for e90's, and 2 heads are better than one!!
Good Stuff!
Hi wolfetone.
I can think of 2 other e90 members in Ireland.

I'm sure there's a whole load more on here as well.

It would be great seeing some shots of the first Irish meet!

All the best.

Viv

Last edited by vivekk; 06-01-2006 at 02:10 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2006, 06:30 AM   #3
TomF32
First Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2005 e90  [0.00]
Good job!
Thanks for the post Viv!Hope things pick up!
First Irish Meet is in the making!...Just dont think it would be much fun on my own!But anyway!lol
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2006, 12:22 PM   #4
SoYank
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335i MT

Garage List
Quote:
Good job!
First Irish Meet is in the making!...Just dont think it would be much fun on my own!But anyway!lol
You're very much welcome to come over to the Big Island for the next UK meet.
Quaife ATB LSD • Short Shift Knob • Hartge Anti-Roll Bars • AP Racing Front Brakes • 19" Style 269
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2006, 02:14 PM   #5
vivekk
THE Viv
England
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Good job!
No problem wolfetone.
As SoYank has said, all of the Irish e90 gang are welcome to come over for the Second UK meet & any other meets.

It's still to be planned, but it will hopefully be sorted before August.

All the best.

Viv

Last edited by vivekk; 06-04-2006 at 09:15 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2006, 11:21 PM   #6
normanh
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 320si

Garage List
2006 320si  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekk
No problem wolfetone.
As SoYank has said, all of the Irish e90 gang are welcome to come over for the Second UK meet & any other meets.

It's still to be planned, but it will hopefully be sorted before August.

All the best.

Viv
not sure he'd want to with his flag and denial thats he's in the UK already
      08-15-2006, 04:11 PM   #7
TomF32
First Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2005 e90  [0.00]
Sorry for your confusion "normanh" but its the REPUBLIC of Ireland?As regards the six northern counties occupied by the british government, during the civil war of 1916, many people have their own views on what this should be called. As a nationalist and republican, i myself would call it a 32 county state, however some of my loyalist companions may disagree..everybody is free to an opinion of course, and good luck to them! However, i think i speak for everyone here when i say i do not believe this is the kind of forum to be bringing this kind of subject into, 30 years of trouble over here is enough for anyone to listen to, although i can understand how it may be hard to understand watching it unfold from your television screens in "mainland" UK.

To answer ur implication, if i had the time and money to travel to donnington for the UK meet, i would be chomping at the bit, as i am a massive BMW enthusiast, however work and sport commitments do not allow so!
Slán!
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2006, 12:43 AM   #8
normanh
Private First Class
Rep

Garage List
2006 320si  [0.00]
wow !!!!!!!!!! must get a flag of italy on my avater I dont live there but what the hell
      08-16-2006, 01:18 PM   #9
vivekk
THE Viv
England
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Sorry for your confusion "normanh" but its the REPUBLIC of Ireland?As regards the six northern counties occupied by the british government, during the civil war of 1916, many people have their own views on what this should be called. As a nationalist and republican, i myself would call it a 32 county state, however some of my loyalist companions may disagree..everybody is free to an opinion of course, and good luck to them! However, i think i speak for everyone here when i say i do not believe this is the kind of forum to be bringing this kind of subject into, 30 years of trouble over here is enough for anyone to listen to, although i can understand how it may be hard to understand watching it unfold from your television screens in "mainland" UK.

To answer ur implication, if i had the time and money to travel to donnington for the UK meet, i would be chomping at the bit, as i am a massive BMW enthusiast, however work and sport commitments do not allow so!
Slán!
I've got a lot of Irish friends & I think all of them are good people.

Anyone & everyone is welcome to come to our meets, irrespective of their race, creed or colour- you just better own an e9x or be thinking about getting one! (OilBurner Matt is the exception, because I'm hoping he's going to take some of his high quality moving car shots at UK2!)
If the tables were turned, then I'd hope we'd be invited over to an Irish meet as well.

Wolfetone is from the Republic of Ireland & can wave whatever flag he likes, as far as I am concerned.

So, Norman & wolfetone, do you fancy being friends again?!
You can always make fun of the 'So Cal' folk, in which case I'm quite happy to take part!

All the best.

Viv

Appreciate 0
      08-16-2006, 03:31 PM   #10
booforty
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
2008 E92 M3  [0.00]
Here here. Well said Viv. We are all friends here. We even like Paddywac surprisingly!
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2006, 01:17 PM   #11
normanh
Private First Class
Rep

Garage List
2006 320si  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekk
I've got a lot of Irish friends & I think all of them are good people.

Anyone & everyone is welcome to come to our meets, irrespective of their race, creed or colour- you just better own an e9x or be thinking about getting one! (OilBurner Matt is the exception, because I'm hoping he's going to take some of his high quality moving car shots at UK2!)
If the tables were turned, then I'd hope we'd be invited over to an Irish meet as well.

Wolfetone is from the Republic of Ireland & can wave whatever flag he likes, as far as I am concerned.

So, Norman & wolfetone, do you fancy being friends again?!
You can always make fun of the 'So Cal' folk, in which case I'm quite happy to take part!

All the best.

Viv
Geography lesson 1. Co Derry/Londonderry is in Northern Ireland

and its not a falling out matter but when a guy wears his politics on his sleeve like wolftone then these slight mistakes like which country he lives in will be hi-lighted. Everyone is entitled to his beliefs etc but don't flaunt them in peoples faces if you can't be corrected in an obvious intentional provocative mistake