E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > For Sale: 2008 E92 BMW 335i - 59k miles - Montego Blue/Saddle Brown

12-12-2023, 01:20 PM   #1
thegamemodo9
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M4GTS, SQ5, 3000GT, X5, GLE350

For Sale: 2008 E92 BMW 335i - 59k miles - Montego Blue/Saddle Brown

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I am selling my 2008 E92 BMW 335i (automatic, not manual) for $13k. It currently has 59,464 miles and is not really going to move from that point. It is Montego Blue Metallic and Saddle Brown interior. I am the second owner and have owned it since November of 2010. It was the first car I purchased with my own money, and I have treated it as best as I possibly can. It was maintained by BMW of Dallas during the factory warranty period and then specialty European service centers in Dallas. I have every single service record since I have owned the car and can include them with the purchase (please keep in mind that some services done are still under warranty but only with me – they do not transfer to the new owner). I had a lot of plans to mod the car but just never got around to it. It was never tuned so the engine is essentially unmolested with the exception of the Stett intake. I had one accident (rear ended) during my time, but it was essentially just a gouge (I can provide pics) and I used that opportunity to replace both bumpers. I will do my best to be as detailed as possible with everything below:

- Premium Package
- Sport Package
- Cold-Weather Package
- Comfort Access
- OEM Alarm
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires (only 1k miles)
- Stett Performance Intake
- Dinan Monoball Kit
- Wheel spacers (10mm, 12mm, 15mm) and extended bolts are included with the car but are not currently installed. The rear fenders are rolled already so you do not scrape should you choose to install them.
- Wheel locks (key is included)
- Custom cut window shade
- 2 keys
- Touch-up paint pen
- Alcantara steering wheel trim
- All-weather BMW mats (OEM mats in the trunk)
- BMW trunk liner
- Gloss black wheels (powder coated, bends repaired in October 2023)
- Gloss black kidney grills
- Gloss black window trim
- Gloss black trunk lip spoiler
- Gloss black M3 style side mirror caps
- Gloss black rear 335i badge is included with the car but is not currently installed (badge is plasti-dipped right now)
- Smoked side signal markers
- M3 replica front bumper
- M-Tech rear bumper (with gloss black diffuser)
- 60k service complete
- New battery (1k miles on it). Has been on a trickle charger in the garage (it is currently outside, however).
- Oil pan gasket replaced
- Engine mounts replaced
- Hood lift support replaced
- Oil filter housing replaced
- Valve Cover replaced (entire cover, not gasket) with new spark plugs
- Cup holders work (and I will say I never ate/drank in the car, so they went unused)

I am incredibly thorough and spare no expense when it comes to my vehicles, and this is about as turn-key as it gets. It pains me to let it go, but I just have no use for it anymore and would rather it be driven by someone who will care for it. I am not in a rush to sell it and am not in need to do so, so I am not hugely amenable to negotiating the price (but if you’re interested, obviously let’s talk). It is $13k considering the money I have put in for maintenance and repairs that the new owner will not need to -- I would guesstimate that I have invested an additional $20k into the vehicle during my ownership while only driving it about 18k miles (I had planned to keep this as a daily). I should also note that while the HPFP was all the rage for these N54 motors, this car never had a failure or went into limp mode on me. The HPFP was replaced with a newer model as part the warranty process but as a precaution instead of a failure. If you have any questions or want a picture of something specific, just let me know. If you don’t agree with the price or anything, that’s great and appreciate the opinion, but let’s please not argue over it.

Please feel free to email me at vilaspanicker@gmail.com or text at 469-556-0236.

Attached Images

Last edited by thegamemodo9; 12-31-2023 at 03:35 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2023, 12:14 PM   #2
whyzee125
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Dinan stage 2 335i

Absolutely beautiful. The first car I bought on my own was a montego blue 07 335i too, but a sedan. Best car I've ever had. If I didn't have my current e90, I'd be all over this. Good luck!
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2023, 10:20 PM   #3
thegamemodo9
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M4GTS, SQ5, 3000GT, X5, GLE350

Bump
Appreciate 0