E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2011 N55 BMW 335i

04-08-2019, 10:12 AM   #1
edurham
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335i Coupe

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 11,500.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
2011 BMW 335i LCI
N55
This car is a blast to drive! I've owned the car since 79k miles and I bought it as a CPO from BMW. Almost all of the common failure parts have been replaced already! Overall it is in fantastic shape besides the front bumper.
Shoot me an offer!

-$2000 BMW power performance kit which ups the output to 345 I think.
-It's also got the convince package which allows you to lock and unlock the car by the door handle, it also lets you raise and lower all the windows with the key.
-It's got the cold weather package, which gives you heated seats and rear window defrost.
-Its got the technology package which gives you adaptive headlights, And idrive (navigation, wireless calling, and a bunch of other stuff ).
-It's got the m sport package which lowers the car and gives it a more track oriented suspension, and makes the seats have adjustable leg rests.
-The rims are genuine BMW 666m rims off of the m4gts they cost me $2800
-The tires in the rear have less than 2k miles in them and they are Michelin piolet super sport
-Tires in the front have less than 6k miles on them and they are Michelin piolet sport AS/3+ ($1200 for the set)
-Its had oil changes every 5k miles with motul 8100 X-cess every time
-Its never been tuned and it's never been to a track so it's not beat up
-The tranny fluid was just changed about 3k miles ago
-I put a new water pump on it about 11k miles ago ($600)
-The turbo wastegate actuator was replaced by the dealership and the DME software was updated at the same time (7k miles ago) ($720)
-New starter (1500 miles ago) ($300)
-Brake fluid and power steering fluid were changed less than 1k miles ago
-It's got new "R1 brake concepts" drilled and slotted rotors along with new pads about 5k miles ago
So as you can see this car has been well taken care off and maintenance is great.
The front bumper is slightly damaged (ran too far up on a parking spot, very low speed/impact)
Which brings me to my next point

I've got a $750 m3 style front bumper cover that's already painted space grey, it comes with the lower grills too, just needs installed I'll throw in for an extra $400

I've got an entire manual swap (harness, pedals, clutch, clutch lines, 335is clutch with less than 5000 miles, Dual mass flywheel, 85k mile trans, driveshaft, big pumpkin diff, big pumpkin axles, shifter, new shifter bushings, OEM shift knob, OEM alcantera shift boot, liqui molly gear oil, all new hardware from ECS) $1500

I've got a k+dcan cable and a fairly new Samsung phone with MHD monitoring package (boost pressure, IAT, etc) $300

I've got a gateway laptop with BMW INPA software on it (diagnostics, coding, tuning) $450

I've still got the OEM BBS 5 spoke twist rims (rough shape, plenty of scars and they are just primers as of now) $350

$11,500- just the car
$13,000- Car + everything else
Any questions pm me or call/ text 859 583 7459
I will deliver for a fee

Attached Images

Appreciate 0