E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Lux Gold Angel Eyes for LCI Halogen Headlights (Pics)

08-18-2021, 10:43 AM   #1
KhaosKid
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: ‘11 323i when it works

Lux Gold Angel Eyes for LCI Halogen Headlights (Pics)

Hello everyone,

I recently got bored of my Lux Halogen V2 angel eyes that I purchased back in 2015 for my car to replace the halogen angel eye bulbs. So wanted something a lot brighter than the stock halogen bulbs, but also in a white colour like the newer f30’s had.

After about 6 years of using those lights, I finally got tired of them. I now wanted to get something that looked like the stock halogen angel eyes. But I know I wanted LED’s, and I knew I wanted them to be as bright as possible.

I contacted Lux and they agreed to make a set of “gold” (they are more like amber) angel eyes for my LCI car with the halogen headlights. These are the latest revision (V4), so they are even brighter than the V2’s which I was glad about because the V2’s did leave something to be desired in terms of brightness. However, they were brighter than anything on the market at the time and I was honestly really happy with them for years. They still work so I may put them back in one day.

Anyways, pics are attached. If anyone’s looking for stock-looking angel eyes that are bright, these are really nice if you dont mind the cost, which is comparable to other HIGH QUALITY angel eye bulbs. I was more than satisfied with the quality on my V2’s so I’m sure these will last at least as long as those, as they look very similar, but with newer LEDs. They have a HUGE aluminum heat sink to keep them cool which I really liked when I first got them, because less heat means longer life in most cases.

Pics:
Attached Images

Last edited by KhaosKid; 08-18-2021 at 11:04 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2021, 09:00 PM   #2
LuxAngelEyes
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW

Thanks for posting the picture of these lights and definitely glad to hear you like them!
Appreciate 0