E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2007 BMW 335i

Closed Thread

01-02-2015, 06:53 PM   #1
AC792
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 335i

2007 BMW 335i

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hey guys! Up for sale is my E90 335i. I actually purchased this vehicle from another forum member on here almost 3 years ago. Here is the link the thread when I purchased: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=635472

2007 BMW 335i Black E90 Sedan 89K Miles
- 6 Speed Manual
- Navigation
- Premium Package
- Cold Weather Package
- VMR 710 19" Rims -- Brand new tires
- Vishnu Exhaust
- HKS Blow off valve
- BMS Dual Cone Intake
- Tinted Taillights
- Clutch Stop

I have owned this car since January 2012. The car had an extended 3rd party warranty that ran out this past summer. The car had both turbos replaced, all new injectors, and new coil packs replaced in August under warranty -- less than 3 thousand miles ago. The car runs greats and never has had any problems. The reason I am selling is that I am looking to get into an SUV. This is an absolutely beautiful car. I receive compliments on it all the time. Very well taken care of and sounds fantastic.

The tires in the pictures are not the ones on it now. It has brand new Michelin Super sport All Seasons.

Please read:
The car was labeled a salvage title in Nevada by the first owner. Below is what I was told by the previous owner:Here's the story on the car and here's why I'm willing to let it go so cheap:

I will get title in my hand for a serious buyer. I dont buy cars outright because I can make more money on investing than I have to pay my bank in loan interest.

The title is a clean title in Ohio but for some reason CarFax shows a salvage (not junk) in Nevada. Nevada couldn't/wouldn't give me a straight answer on anything without spending hundreds of dollars on it, so I haven't ever pursued it because it makes no sense to do so. What I do know is that the car has been serviced multiple times over multiple owners by BMW of Cincinnati and BMW of Charlotte and they have never given an indication of anything being wrong with it. There is some evidence that it was hit in the front left, but nothing related to the frame or chasis...just the fender

The VIN: WBAVB73547VF49732

Appreciate 0
Closed Thread