E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds > FS: Panerai "Homage" Watch (all black w/luminor on hands) [Like New]

11-30-2010, 05:13 PM   #23
bmwmthree
Captain
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoShizzle View Post
You have me addicted to building a custom watch now!

Did your username used to be MikeJabb?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkPOTO View Post
pm'd
PM replied.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2010, 05:15 PM   #24
cb1111
I ask the questions you're afraid to ask.
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwmthree View Post
Well, it's not one of those cheap garbage plastic fakes that you might be referring to. For what it is, it's a beautiful watch but obviously not going to be of the same build quality as a real Panerai.

And thanks for the kind words. I have more feedback if anyone would like to see.
Cheap is relative. Real Panerais are selling for many thousands of dollars, so $135 is "cheap."

That said, some Chinese movements are pretty decent quality but nobody aside from a mark on Canal street would confuse this with a Panerai - but then again I'm a watch guy even if Panerai isn't my cup of tea.

Oh - and did I mention - the seller is reliable and always describes his items properly.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2010, 05:19 PM   #25
bmwmthree
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb1111 View Post
Cheap is relative. Real Panerais are selling for many thousands of dollars, so $135 is "cheap."

That said, some Chinese movements are pretty decent quality but nobody aside from a mark on Canal street would confuse this with a Panerai - but then again I'm a watch guy even if Panerai isn't my cup of tea.

Oh - and did I mention - the seller is reliable and always describes his items properly.
Yep, cheap is definitely relative and in no way am I trying to pass this off as an authentic Panerai.

And yes, I make sure to describe my items properly so people don't get a surprise after buying the item. Thanks again for the kind words.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 05:13 PM   #26
bmwmthree
Captain
Rep

Sold!
Appreciate 0