E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > BMW 320i SE Auto - Montego Blue, Black Cloth, BMW Warranty

12-30-2011, 05:33 PM   #1
anthonyadf
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW F10 520d SE

BMW 320i SE Auto - Montego Blue, Black Cloth, BMW Warranty

BMW 320i SE Automatic - Metallic Montego Blue with Black Cloth Upholstery - 53,000 Miles - With BMW Comprehensive Warranty

Here I have for sale my much loved BMW. I purchased this car in 2008 with 7000 miles on the clock direct from BMW in Enfield; it was a manager's car so BMW are listed as the first owner, myself as the second.

I have used the car for a mixture of long and short journeys. It has just had a full service where all four tyres were replaced, all four brake disks, all four brake pads and also the rear hand brake shoes. The vehicle has also just had a full four wheel alignment and geometry adjustment.

The car is covered by a Comprehensive BMW Insured Warranty with no excess and is valid until 31/08/2012. The Warranty has been purchased direct from BMW and the claim limit is the original value of the vehicle. The Warranty will have to be transferred to the new owner.

The car is due an MOT in May 2012 and is also taxed until May 2012.

The vehicle has a Full HPI Certificate through Experian and you are welcome to get your own HPI Report on the vehicle.

I have spent a great amount of money on this car and it has been well looked after. As you can see, I have changed some of the visual elements of the car and when doing so have only used the best parts possible.

The car is in exceptional condition, there are a few stone chips on the bonnet which you would expect for a car of this age which are all touched in to protect the paint. The interior of the vehicle is immaculate and rubber floor mats have been used on top of the cloth floor mats from new. The vehicle comes with 2 BMW keys.

There is a personal registration on the vehicle which would have to be put on a retention certificate; this would take around 1 week to do so.

If you have any questions, please do
not hesitate to contact me.

Safety Features
Airbag Driver, Airbag Passenger, Airbag Side, Electronic Stability Program (ESP), Immobiliser, Alarm, ISO Fix Rear Seating

Exterior Features
Gloss Black MV3 Alloy Wheels 225/40/18 (New Tyres), BMW Rear Spoiler, Matt Black Front Grill, Privacy Glass, Chrome Tail Pipe, De-Badged, Gloss Black Wrapped Roof, Carbon Wrapped Bluetooth Ariel, Carbon Wrapped Door Mirrors, Gloss Black Wrapped Tail Lights, LED Number Plate Lights

In-Car Entertainment
Bluetooth, Radio, CD Player

Interior/Comfort
A-Glaze Paint And Fabric Protection, Air Conditioning, Climate Control, Central Locking, Cruise Control, Electric Windows, Rear Parking Sensors, Power Steering, Rubber Floor Mats

Consumption/Emissions
mpg (combined): 35.8
mpg (urban): 25.7
mpg (extra urban): 45.6
CO2 emissions: 190
Emission class: Euro 4

Phone: 07021551608
Attached Images

Last edited by anthonyadf; 12-30-2011 at 05:52 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2011, 06:17 PM   #2
anthonyadf
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW F10 520d SE

Vehicle Price is £11,995

Phone: 07021551608