E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar > FS: Waylens Automotive Data Driven Camera

09-24-2016, 02:50 PM   #1
Msport328xi
Rep
Drives: 2011 328xi M-sport

FS: Waylens Automotive Data Driven Camera

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I have a Waylens Camera Id like to sell if anyone is interested. Its basically the ultimate dash cam for car enthusiasts. I got it early because I funded a Kickstarter campaign for it last year. Now that a year has passed and I finally received it, I have lost interest and would rather sell it to someone who can use it to its full potential. I am letting it go now for $250. I have opened the box and turned it on just to make sure it works, and it works great. I could make this post way longer and describe in detail everything it can do, however it would be much quicker for me, and for you guys to just watch this YouTube video that Waylens has made to advertise it.

I will check this post periodically to see if I have any interest but the easiest way to reach me if you are interested is to shoot me a text or call me at (92zero)3six2-six1six2.
Thanks!!!

Last edited by Msport328xi; 09-25-2016 at 05:23 PM.. Reason: Price Drop
Appreciate 0