E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > New to forum, and question

07-23-2022, 05:01 PM   #1
GMav55
Registered
Rep
Drives: VW Jetta

New to forum, and question

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and am considering purchasing a new 2 series Gran Coupe with xDrive. My question is this. The 228i and M235i both come with run flat tires. I am leaning towards the M235.i My confusion is you can get a space saver spare with the 228i yet the M235i doesn't offer that option. Can someone explain why to me? I may want to change out of run flat tires and if I am in the M235i apparently I have no option for a spare tire. Thank you in advance.
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2022, 11:30 PM   #2
DaanBMW
Captain
Romania
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i coupe

Welcome!

You might have better luck in the forum dedicated to that platform.

Also consider a Green slime kit that includes a compressor. That's what I've been using for a decade or so, ever since I put non-RTFs on and never looked back.
. BMW Perf: v2 springs + v1 dampers. Valeo SMFW+clutch. 034 MotorSport engine mounts
. Short Shifter + Turner PU bearing + ZHP M weighted shift knob. CDV delete
Appreciate 0