E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > BMW AC and Radio Mounting trouble

08-15-2022, 08:48 AM   #1
khznator
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW

BMW AC and Radio Mounting trouble

Hi all,

Im new to this forum and in a bit of a situation here.

I bought a BMW 3 Series Coupe 2010 3.0 litre petrol from the dealer couple days ago, beautiful car couldnt wait to drive it but something happend, the AC Unit came off and i noticed the radio unit is a but loose on one corner, tried fixing it myself but without any proggress i stopped to avoid any more issues.

Im attaching some photos, you can notice on the corners of the ac i think a little bit of super glue has been used.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/jRRK8hS

[IMG] [/IMG]

I havent been to the mechanic yet, decided to try my luck here. The dealer i bought it from gave me 3 months warranty i was wondering if i should take it to him or is there an easy fix to this and how much roughly would that cost so i know what to expect when i take it to the mechanic or the dealer.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2022, 12:29 PM   #2
ctuna
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 325xi 06 wagon MT

https://www.google.com/search?client...WkPIP1cCF-A816

There is suppose to be two screws holding it in place.
Appreciate 0