E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Crevier BMW-NOT mod friendly

11-26-2008, 03:07 PM   #23
PaulBailey@ltbmw
General
Italy
Rep
Drives: 2-325 330 2-335 2-Z4 2-135 X5d

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by magmd View Post
Dude, I know. Any reasonable person would see it my way. But, I did not ask to talk to service manager at the time. I just told my SA to go to hell, cuz I was so pissed and confused about how retarded his thought process was. I was told they would keep the diagnostic fee regardless. I told them that if the problem was to be done under warranty, I should not have to pay a fee. And if the problem was found to be due to mods, I would pay to get the service done. I explicitly asked if they would waive the fee, if I paid for service. I even told them that I was willing to pay up front, if they would refund me if the problem was found to be a warranty issue. They said no. They would charge me, just to take the car in and see what was wrong.

I was pissed. I can totally understand to pay a diagnostic fee (it was something like $350 or so) if I just walk away, because they spent time trying to troubleshoot the problem. But I just was mad that they did not care. They wanted to charge me just to look at the car based on this SA's assessment that my car was lowered, regardless if I pay for service or service gets covered under warranty. Total BS. I can only imagine the bricks he would be shitting if he actually realized the front was different. I walked away, and never returned.

I am quite happy at New Century.
ha this is funny because he (socaltech) works at south bay.
I've never had any service done there but i have had great experience with the lease end dept.

But i totally hear you. . .
I had a similar issuse with nick alexander. . .
They ended up paying for it in the end though
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2008, 03:50 AM   #24
MMAJNKE
MMA Changed My Life!
Japan
Rep
Drives: e92 m3 & f30 328i

Garage List
I've took my car several times to crevier..! B who was the guy that helped you out?
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2008, 07:57 PM   #25
brandon @ eas
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by second_2_nun View Post
I've took my car several times to crevier..! B who was the guy that helped you out?
John Deck was my Service advisor. So much BS man. I hate that place.
Appreciate 0