E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > E90 problems ! Need help

06-02-2020, 12:07 PM   #1
Guapo
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 2008 328i

E90 problems ! Need help

Hello I’m new here but I’m having some difficulties with my first E90 making the experience of owning one a bit disappointing anyways here are the issues I’m having Incase anybody has experience these before

1. When i press the push start button without a key in the ignition i can hear the fuse box ticking and the rear lights will sometimes go on and stay on till i keep pressing the push start button ? My brother has the same car but when i press his push button nothing happens so why does mine make a sound and turn the rear lights ?
2. When i insert key in ignition the lights go on and then they turn of or stay on but when i start the car there turn off , brake lights btw
3. When i start the car and let it idle sometimes it will turn off ?
Appreciate 0