E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > BMW 335d E91 Msport Forsale - Sold

02-15-2019, 07:15 AM   #1
jackstrath
Major
Scotland
Rep
Drives: 16' F31 340i & 03' Focus RS

BMW 335d E91 Msport Forsale - Sold

For Sale is my much loved BMW E91 335d,

I bought this car back in 2014 and have loved every minute of it. New car forces sale.
It’s done 115,000 miles, and It’s been serviced every year without fail, using Castrol oils and BMW filters (both fuel, oil and air) This car has never wanted for anything!
I’ve always ran the car on V Power Diesel.

When I picked it up I got the gearbox oil serviced – this was fitted and carried out using genuine ZF parts including the mechatronics sleeve and new sump (this is where the filter is located) and Gen ZF fluid (most important part!)
This has just been carried out again by the same garage and again using genuine ZF gearbox parts!
This is a £400 day out that you won’t have to worry about for the next 60k!

The cars condition as a whole is very good, if not excellent.
Externally the car has always been washed weekly, the body work is all straight and has never been involved in an accident, polished and waxed every 6 months.

Interior is also in very good condition, Full black leather which isn’t ripped or marked! Has High Gloss Black interior trim which looks amazing! It also has a RoadPilot Speed Camera Detector fitted (shows GPS speed ect)

I searched a long time for the right car before buying this one and as such, its standard spec is very high with only 1 previous owner to myself -

BLACK SAPPHIRE METALLIC
M Sports package
Interior/outside mirror with auto dip
Interior rear-view mirror with auto dip
Folding Electric mirrors.
Panorama glass roof
Fully electric front seat adjustment w. memory
Lumbar support, driver and passenger
Seat heating driver/passenger
Xenon Lights
Automatic air conditioning
Cruise control with brake function
Navigation system, Professional
BMW Assist
Voice control
Preparation, mobile phone, Business
DAB tuner
CD changer for 6 CDs
HiFi system Professional DSP (Logic 7 – Subs under the front seats sounds fantastic)
M Sports suspension
M leather steering wheel
High gloss shadow line (black window trims)

As Per the photos the car has had some modifications;
External -
It will come with the 19” CSL style alloys (first 2 photos) – The Standard alloys can be sold for extra (currently fitted with winter tyres)
Carbon fibre front splitters
Carbon fibre grills (although one has a mark in it but you cant get them anymore! – Standard are included)
Tinted windows all round
Tinted rear lights
LED Halos and rear number plate lights
Car also has the led lights for the door handles

Engine/Chassis –
The car has a Ecotune stage 2 remap – power has been lifted from 285bhp/425ftlbs to 360bhp/550ftlbs
Ecotune DPF delete pipe (standard DPF is included)
Wagner intercooler
Xhp Gearbox remap (completely transforms the gearbox)
Bilstine B8 shocks (fitted last year)
M3 front arms and M3 alignment
Intake seals/swirl flaps had started to leak so the following was done in jan 19’
All new Intake seals – I have photos of the intake ports showing lack of carbon build up.
Bimmertune EGR delete – (the EGR cooler broke for the 2nd time and at £240 to replace it AGAIN I decided the best option for reliability was to remove it)
Swirl Flaps deleted and blanks fitted
New glow plugs and glow plug controller fitted.

Brakes –
New BMW Front Disks and DS2500 pads fitted just before its last MOT
New rear hand brake shoes and rear pads were fitted just after its last MOT

Bad points – Not that they are anything serious I just would like to describe the car 100% as is to save everyones time.
There is no dents on the car bar 4 or 5 minor dents on the roof behind the pano roof, they arnt very noticeable and have been on the car since I had it, the fact that 2/3’s of the roof is glass takes your eye off it.
The rear section of the panoramic roof doesn’t “tilt up open” anymore – this is a known issue with the pano roofs fitted to the bmws between 2005-2011, the main section and blind still fully work just the rear section does not tilt up.
The Engine cover is removed, It rattles and does your head in, its included but its up to you if you want to have it fitted or not.

This has been my daily baby for the last 4 years of trouble free motoring! Its never let me down and I have taken it to Europe with out blinking an eye!
This car always puts a smile on my face (as most cars with 360bhp would!) and yet on a run you can still get 47/48mpg !

£9000ono

Thanks.

w1 by Jack Strathdee, on Flickr

w by Jack Strathdee, on Flickr

6 by Jack Strathdee, on Flickr

5 by Jack Strathdee, on Flickr

4 by Jack Strathdee, on Flickr

3 by Jack Strathdee, on Flickr

2 by Jack Strathdee, on Flickr

1 by Jack Strathdee, on Flickr

8 by Jack Strathdee, on Flickr

7 by Jack Strathdee, on Flickr

e by Jack Strathdee, on Flickr

d by Jack Strathdee, on Flickr

c by Jack Strathdee, on Flickr

b by Jack Strathdee, on Flickr

a by Jack Strathdee, on Flickr

f by Jack Strathdee, on Flickr

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...rt-e91/9453805

Last edited by jackstrath; 03-18-2019 at 05:25 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2019, 03:18 AM   #2
jamesfawcett
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335D E91

Stunning car, without the worries of swirl flaps etc already sorted!

I learnt a few things from this ad, I had never heard of a Xhp Gearbox remap, I hope you don't mind me asking on your thread, but how does it feel to drive with this? The one thing that let's down my 335d, the sluggish gearbox!
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2019, 08:56 AM   #3
jackstrath
Major
Scotland
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesfawcett View Post
Stunning car, without the worries of swirl flaps etc already sorted!

I learnt a few things from this ad, I had never heard of a Xhp Gearbox remap, I hope you don't mind me asking on your thread, but how does it feel to drive with this? The one thing that let's down my 335d, the sluggish gearbox!
Thanks,

Xhp Gearbox remap is the best thing id done to the car tbh! my mum and dad both have newer bmw's with the 8 speed ZF auto getbox which is a joy to drive with!
The remap takes up the slack thats normaly there in the standard box if that makes sense? its still ultra smooth in D mode , but pop it into sport or manuel and it performs! super sharp shifts and when you want it! minimal delay from requesting the shift to it shifting!

IMO stage 3 is maybe a bit much, would only do it if your cars remapped and you like driving fast!, Stage 1 is nice but imo stage 2 is the perfect ballance, standard or mapped car!
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2019, 03:22 AM   #4
jamesfawcett
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Excellent - I'm going to get it done! I've found one place online that also says it always shows the gear you're in on the display, that would be such an improvement too!

I feel the same, I had a courtesy car that had the new 8 speed gearbox, if I can get mine more like that i'd be very happy!
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2019, 06:56 AM   #5
rasa bmw
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 640d sport/f31 330d x drive

Quote:
Excellent - I'm going to get it done! I've found one place online that also says it always shows the gear you're in on the display, that would be such an improvement too!

I feel the same, I had a courtesy car that had the new 8 speed gearbox, if I can get mine more like that i'd be very happy!
buy it yourself,,updates are on going etc,,and you can use the license on other cars and change the stages..if you go to a tuner etc you will only have whatever they put on ..ie stage 1/2 or 3
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2019, 08:16 AM   #6
jamesfawcett
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Oh I didn't realise it was something you could buy! I'll do more Googling
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2019, 02:09 AM   #7
jackstrath
Major
Scotland
Rep

Bump £8750
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2019, 01:47 AM   #8
rasa bmw
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 640d sport/f31 330d x drive

Quote:
Oh I didn't realise it was something you could buy! I'll do more Googling
yeh..app and license around £170 i think,,then you can do 5 cars etc and swap maps around much better than paying over £250 for just the one flash of one map,,,https://www.e90post.com/forums/showt...1347613&page=3 go to page 1
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2019, 10:44 AM   #9
jackstrath
Major
Scotland
Rep

New car coming the end of this month so lowered to £8250 ONO

Last edited by jackstrath; 03-04-2019 at 01:49 AM..
Appreciate 0