E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > Dyno trip for anyone that's interested.

08-23-2012, 04:27 PM   #1
Vybz
Captain
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: Adidas and Puma

Garage List
2012 BMW M3  [8.60]
Exclamation Dyno trip for anyone that's interested.

Kind of last minute notice, but for anyone who has done mods to their car or would like a stock baseline of their vehicle I plan on going back to Intec Racing this weekend to use their dyno.

Lawrence (owner) did say he gives group discounts, but as with most places I'd imagine it would depend on how many are interested. If you're game hit me up, and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Time: 3:00 PM
Price: $65 (special) per person for 3 pulls

Last edited by Vybz; 08-24-2012 at 12:44 PM.. Reason: Info update
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2012, 02:21 AM   #2
ogjalosboi
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 335I cobb stage 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vybz View Post
Kind of last minute notice, but for anyone who has done mods to their car or would like a stock baseline of their vehicle I plan on going back to Intec Racing this weekend to use their dyno.

Lawrence (owner) did say he gives group discounts, but as with most places I'd imagine it would depend on how many are interested. If you're game hit me up, and if you have any questions feel free to ask.
so i am guessing its gonna be this sat???? and id be interested ..... what pricing are we looking at (worst case scenario) also what time??/
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2012, 03:37 AM   #3
thwgw24
Major
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: RB PWRED E90 N54 6MT

Garage List
07' E90 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vybz

They had small fans when I was there couple years ago. You might want to go on a cool day or else heat soak will be an issue.
      08-24-2012, 09:06 AM   #4
Vybz
Captain
Jamaica
Rep

Garage List
2012 BMW M3  [8.60]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogjalosboi View Post
so i am guessing its gonna be this sat???? and id be interested ..... what pricing are we looking at (worst case scenario) also what time??/
Yup this Saturday will be the day. I'm going to call Intec Racing during lunch, and I'll post a time a.s.a.p.. Worst case scenario is $80 if you just want the pulls, if you want a wideband it'll cost a little more ( 100? ).

They didn't have the largest fan when I was there last time, but heat soak wasn't an issue. Luckily I think the weather is on our side, so I don't think it'll be on Saturday either, but we can only wait and see.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2012, 12:44 PM   #5
Vybz
Captain
Jamaica
Rep

Garage List
2012 BMW M3  [8.60]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogjalosboi View Post
Opening post updated with times and price, they have a special going on atm, so it'll only be $65 per person.
Appreciate 0