E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 07 328i Black Sapphire Metallic 20,000 (CPO)

10-19-2010, 05:38 PM   #1
UliUli3
beast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 328i

FS: 07 328i Black Sapphire Metallic 20,000 (CPO)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I bought this car from Southbay BMW a year ago as a CPO it has 45,XXX on the clock It has extended warranty on it for 6 years or 100,00miles.

Reason for selling is financial issues. Its still under Dealer loan but i can buy it out at anytime if youre interested.

Its pretty much stock as you can see by the pictures. The only things ive done are tint windows and B/W roundels(still have OEM ones). it was a small scrape on the rear bumper. small curb rash( ill take better pictures of the defects when its not raining) the front bumper also has scrapes on both sides. the trunk has a little scuff. passenger side sideskirt has a scrape. pretty much all minor things that can be fixed like any used car im not sure if all those things were worth mentioning but i did because i would like to know those things if i were buying a car. theres ONE noticeable dent on the driver side fender i was a victim of hit and run over night. i was pissed you can see in the pictures. although no damage was done to how the ar performs *thankfully* The car itself still runs amazing i LOVE driving it. i just cant afford it right now. you can always stop by to check it out PM me if youre interested. im located in Torrance CA LA county.

Appreciate 0
      10-20-2010, 03:24 PM   #2
UliUli3
beast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 328i

nice car bro!
Appreciate 0