E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Dave Walter BMW CPO (Akron, Ohio)

07-04-2010, 02:48 PM   #1
SCMike
[ex-Stilyaga]
United_States
Rep
Drives: Too slowly...

Thumbs up Dave Walter BMW CPO (Akron, Ohio)

I had a very positive experience buying a CPO 2009 335i Coupe, sight unseen (almost), 600+ miles away from home. Simon Brooker was the CA at Dave Walter BMW in Akron, Ohio. Based on his e-mail description of the car, I put down a credit card deposit, got a certified check cut for the balance, and flew into Akron where Simon met me at the airport.

At the dealership, upon my first setting eyes on the car, I guess I could have changed my mind and gotten my deposit back (but I only got a one-way ticket). But there was no need to - the car was literally like new, as Simon had described. I signed my name a few times, they handed me the keys, and I was off on the 627 mile drive back home.

CPO cars are a significant part of the business at Dave Walter BMW. They are about to open a new, stand-alone facility just for the CPO cars. Some of the other CPO cars they had on hand looked just like my 335i - virtually indistinguishable from new.

For more details, see my thread about the car in the General Forum:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=404622

NOW: Der 2016 GlitzundBlitzWagen mit ZMP und ZTR und...PCD'd 28Oct15
GONE: 2009 335i Coupe with MPPK ... 2006 M3 Coupe with SMG
Appreciate 0