E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > BMW CREE LED Angel Eyes | 2-Year Warranty | 10W, 20W, 32W & 40W | Horizon LEDs

Closed Thread

03-26-2015, 10:50 AM   #529
The0pportunist
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

Hello,

This is exactly what i want to fit to my pre-facelift 2008 e90 SE with halogen headlights. Can you please confirm they are plug n play with no modifications & most importantly, street legal in UK.

Thanks

We do get asked about the beam pattern, although it is not exactly to spec of OEM halogens, it still is very close and after many tests they don't cause glare like HID kits. Some pictures of the differences: -

Picture of both headlamps fitted with the Cree LED kit, this is a pitch black country road without any lighting apart from our LEDs: -

Now some proper side by side comparisons to show the real difference, although not massively improved like HIDs, they do travel a further distance and perform better than standard halogen bulbs, and of course look better too which is what most of us want anyway: -

Another job well done with top quality & warranted products from Horizon LEDs with no CANBUS errors at all, this kit has been fitted to this car without any CANBUS resistors/errors!

Below is the link to the products used in this installation: -

http://www.horizonleds.co.uk/cree-le...light-kit-gen1

Horizon LEDs[/QUOTE]
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2015, 05:36 PM   #530
HorizonLEDs
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Honda Accord

Hi,

Drop us an email to Forums@HorizonLEDs.co.uk with your Reg No and we will check all the details and get back to you.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2015, 05:52 PM   #531
dest
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: LCI E91 320d M Sport

I sent an email to that address a few days ago regarding some pre LCI LED front fog lamp bulbs but not heard a thing
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2015, 11:34 AM   #532
HorizonLEDs
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dest View Post
I sent an email to that address a few days ago regarding some pre LCI LED front fog lamp bulbs but not heard a thing
Hi,

Can you forward to that email again please or drop us a PM?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2015, 11:35 AM   #533
HorizonLEDs
United Kingdom
Rep

BRAND NEW STYLE OF BULBS NOW AVAILABLE!

Link as below: -

CLICK HERE!

These bulbs have x2 back to back cones fitted internally to each bulb, with a total of x9 Cree LEDs in total. Top x3 LEDs are also fitted behind a reflector lens.

The benefit of these is they work very much like OEM halogen bulbs and have the similar light spread and output effect. Great for use as Fog Lights & Daytime Running Lights.

For headlight lights you need to check out the above LED Headlight Kits in our previous posts, as these Cone LEDs would not be suitable for headlight (dipped/main beam) applications.

As always, drop us any questions to Forums@HorizonLEDs.co.uk, always happy to help.

Thanks,

Horizon LEDs
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2015, 01:50 PM   #534
dest
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: LCI E91 320d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorizonLEDs View Post
Hi,

Can you forward to that email again please or drop us a PM?

Thanks!
Thanks, I've sent a PM on here
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2015, 04:29 PM   #535
Corradokid
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Zain did you ever manage to source the small bulbs that go in the rear lower console lamps for the e92 extended light pack? I also have issues with the bulbs in my roof console they will cause the lamps to shutdown after a couple of seconds, or flicker or come on dimly. All the other bulbs work fine it's just the two main lights and both map lights, so the bulbs don't agree with the roof light modules. I've tried swapping back to the normal bulbs and these work fine.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2015, 06:46 AM   #536
HorizonLEDs
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corradokid View Post
Zain did you ever manage to source the small bulbs that go in the rear lower console lamps for the e92 extended light pack? I also have issues with the bulbs in my roof console they will cause the lamps to shutdown after a couple of seconds, or flicker or come on dimly. All the other bulbs work fine it's just the two main lights and both map lights, so the bulbs don't agree with the roof light modules. I've tried swapping back to the normal bulbs and these work fine.
Hi,

Yes we have had them in for a while now, here they are. They also come part of the E92 kits now: -

http://www.horizonleds.co.uk/interio...86-1-led-bulbs

Did you buy those from us? if so drop us an email on Forums@HorizonLEDs.co.uk and we will sort it. Remember you have a warranty on them!

Cheers,

Joe
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2015, 06:48 AM   #537
HorizonLEDs
United Kingdom
Rep

Another happy customer, this time with our Original Gen 1 Cree LED Headlamp Kits, check out the review from this customer: -

"Having bought the HB3/9005's for my Mazda 5 I was looking forward to these being just as good and I wasn't disappointed! The beam is much brighter, wider, focussed and powerful than the factory fitted halogen's. These H4's were fitted to my wife's Picanto and the job was done in the hour. The hardest job being to get the light units out. Here in Guernsey there's precious little street lighting most of what there is is turned off from midnight to 0600L and so these are a very welcome upgrade I can tell you!"

Product used as below -

http://www.horizonleds.co.uk/cree-le...light-kit-gen1

Big thanks to Carl for also sharing these pictures with us: -

As always, if you have any questions please drop us an email on Forums@HorizonLEDs.co.uk for a faster response, we will be more than happy to help.

Thanks For Looking!

HorizonLEDs
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2015, 03:41 PM   #538
tonyteam
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 535d E60 272hp

Quote:
Originally Posted by The0pportunist View Post
Hello,

This is exactly what i want to fit to my pre-facelift 2008 e90 SE with halogen headlights. Can you please confirm they are plug n play with no modifications & most importantly, street legal in UK.
[/QUOTE]
is not plug and play....i have bought gold edition pre lci version...no plug and play

Last edited by tonyteam; 04-08-2015 at 12:13 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2015, 04:21 AM   #539
The0pportunist
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

Oh that sucks, can you tell me what modifications you had to do & overall thoughts on them.

Cheers
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2015, 04:26 AM   #540
niceandclean
Sweden
Rep
Drives: E90 330i m-sport

i have sent you a PM
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2015, 05:42 PM   #541
HorizonLEDs
United Kingdom
Rep

Hi,

Please send us an email on Forums@HorizonLEDs.co.uk for all enquires. Our technical and sales team are too busy right now and not monitoring forums regular.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2015, 01:15 PM   #542
Matt123890
Registered
Rep
Drives: E90 M-Sport business edition

Anybody had any problems getting hold of horizon LEDs this week ?? I ordered angel eyes last weekend and paid for 1-2days delivery and heard nothing or had no emails either ! Dissapointed as want to get on with modding my new 2010 320d M sport ( my first BMW ever)��

Last edited by Matt123890; 04-11-2015 at 02:25 PM.. Reason: Spelling
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2015, 05:40 PM   #543
HorizonLEDs
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt123890 View Post
Anybody had any problems getting hold of horizon LEDs this week ?? I ordered angel eyes last weekend and paid for 1-2days delivery and heard nothing or had no emails either ! Dissapointed as want to get on with modding my new 2010 320d M sport ( my first BMW ever)��
Please use the dedicated email guys - as mentioned about. You will get a faster response.
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2015, 03:26 PM   #544
HorizonLEDs
United Kingdom
Rep

Big thank you to Ben for sharing these rather professionally taken pictures of his stunning E90!

This E90 has been fitted with our BMW Cree LED Angel Eyes, Gen 3 H7 Philips LED Headlight Kit to Low & High Beams and also our Gen 2 Cree LED Headlamp Kit for the Fog Lights. Below are further details of the products fitted to this particular vehicle: -

Angel Eyes

http://www.horizonleds.co.uk/oem-led...90-E91-LCI-led

Low (Dipped) Beams & High (Main) Beams - both the beams use the H7, this car has our new & latest Gen 3 H7 Philips Lumileds kit fitted.

http://www.horizonleds.co.uk/cree-le...-led-headlight

Fog Lights - the brightest option available is the LED Headlight Kit, you can however use the standard Cree LED Bulbs we sell too.

http://www.horizonleds.co.uk/cree-le...it-3200-lumens

Pictures as below: -

As always do drop us an email to Forums@HorizonLEDs.co.uk if you have any questions about fitment to your car, always more than happy to help and point you in the right direction!

Horizon LEDs
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2015, 04:32 PM   #545
HorizonLEDs
United Kingdom
Rep

Something you've all been waiting for, a proper review for our LED Headlight Kits and Cree LED Fog Lights, thanks to James & Richard from Turbo Autos! Big credit to these guys

Do visit them and hit the subscribe button!

www.TurboAutos.co.uk

Check out the YouTube video as below: -

Products used in this review as below: -

Gen 2 Cree LED Headlight Kits

http://www.horizonleds.co.uk/cree-le...kits-dual-beam

Gen 3 Philips Headlight Kits

http://www.horizonleds.co.uk/cree-le...ation3-philips

H11 Cree LED Fog Light Bulbs

http://www.horizonleds.co.uk/cree-le...s/h11-cree-led

Some pictures taken by them during fitment as below: -

As always, drop us an email at Forums@HorizonLEDs.co.uk if you need any help!

Thanks,

Horizon LEDs
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2015, 06:13 AM   #546
tom619
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 320d M Sport Business Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorizonLEDs View Post
Big thank you to Ben for sharing these rather professionally taken pictures of his stunning E90!

This E90 has been fitted with our BMW Cree LED Angel Eyes, Gen 3 H7 Philips LED Headlight Kit to Low & High Beams and also our Gen 2 Cree LED Headlamp Kit for the Fog Lights. Below are further details of the products fitted to this particular vehicle: -

Horizon LEDs
Hi,

Can you tell me what else (if anything) is required to achieve this exact look? I already have your angel eye LEDs which are fab but I would also love to get the headlights and fog appearance that the owner of the mentioned e90 has.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2015, 06:29 AM   #547
TheSpecial1
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom619 View Post
Hi,

Can you tell me what else (if anything) is required to achieve this exact look? I already have your angel eye LEDs which are fab but I would also love to get the headlights and fog appearance that the owner of the mentioned e90 has.

Thanks
Hi tom619,

What are the angel eyes like during the daytime?

Are you able to see them?

I have the Halogen headlights, the angel eye LEDs I currently have on, you can hardly makeout they are on during the day.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2015, 07:37 AM   #548
Zach335i
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

I was reading on the forum that at one point you had prices for led Cree bulbs for 54. Would you guys be doing a promotion like that anytime soon? I really want them but I'm in the U.S. So they're even more expensive.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2015, 02:18 PM   #549
Phil99z
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 F31 340i Shadowline Ed

Garage List
I'm looking to buy some LCI (halogen) headlights from a 2010 E90 to replace the standard halogen headlights on my pre-LCI E91. I want the brightest and whitest angel eye bulbs. Which ones of you recommend?
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2015, 04:45 AM   #550
HorizonLEDs
United Kingdom
Rep

Hi All,

Please email us directly on Forums@HorizonLEDs.co.uk, we will reply on there ASAP.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread