E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Halo's for e90 Sedan?

03-25-2008, 11:20 PM   #23
3lusive
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 MINI JCW Hardtop

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamazaho View Post
You have a couple options:

1. Be happy with your amber halogen and live with it.
2. Purchase US OEM xenon headlights from the dealer (or from the members here on the forum) and do the retrofitting. There's a DIY on this in the DIY section.
3. Purchase the E90 Projectors from JLevi, which is a plug-and-play head lamps that incorporate the angel eyes in them.
4. Try to see if this is still available. http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123722. If they are, then you got another plug-and-play option.
5. Trade in your car for a 335i (or better yet, a E92 M3), which will come with the xenon headlights as standard option.

Good luck!!!
thanks for being so thorough yamazaho i think i'll stick with 1 since im out of money at the moment. the halogens are fine i just wanted to know if i could add angel eyes instead of retrofitting a whole new headlight setup
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2008, 04:57 PM   #24
Saintor
Banned
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
3. Purchase the E90 Projectors from JLevi, which is a plug-and-play head lamps that incorporate the angel eyes in them.
I couldn't find one review of umnitza yet grrr... not so poppular I guess.

Do Projector90 have halo that works on DRL?
Appreciate 0