E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > 330d auto gearbox

12-02-2014, 02:22 PM   #23
old grey steve
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: MK 7.5 Golf R

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupraraj View Post
how do i check code without looking at gearbox>?
If you at the present time go on to Euro's website type your reg number in it'll open the vehicle spec of your car.

Euro's are currently doing gen ZF kits on line with fluid and sleeve for half decent prices, type this part number in to the Euro's online catalouge 50411059K as from memory I think this will be the very part number you'll need for your vehilce, buy it online on click/collect as the price again at the moment differs vastly from you visiting the store and paying over the counter the savings seem to alter from day to day but at the moment its around 24% off. I think gearbox spec wise your's is a GA6HP26Z

If you try to use your reg number on line then look at the transmission parts you'll not find the kit at all (I used your reg to check) but type the part number on the search bar at the top of the webpage then it will automatically pull up the ZF kit I think you'll need, as said could be wrong re the part number hence the need to double check but I'm certain its the right one.

But to be safe as stated, check with them on the phone first that the kit product code I've stated cross references with your car, before ordering but its a damn decent deal that is very hard to impossible to find and simply isn't advertised unless you know

Last edited by old grey steve; 12-02-2014 at 02:45 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2014, 03:37 AM   #24
dy63
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by old grey steve View Post
If you at the present time go on to Euro's website type your reg number in it'll open the vehicle spec of your car.

Euro's are currently doing gen ZF kits on line with fluid and sleeve for half decent prices, type this part number in to the Euro's online catalouge 50411059K as from memory I think this will be the very part number you'll need for your vehilce, buy it online on click/collect as the price again at the moment differs vastly from you visiting the store and paying over the counter the savings seem to alter from day to day but at the moment its around 24% off. I think gearbox spec wise your's is a GA6HP26Z

If you try to use your reg number on line then look at the transmission parts you'll not find the kit at all (I used your reg to check) but type the part number on the search bar at the top of the webpage then it will automatically pull up the ZF kit I think you'll need, as said could be wrong re the part number hence the need to double check but I'm certain its the right one.

But to be safe as stated, check with them on the phone first that the kit product code I've stated cross references with your car, before ordering but its a damn decent deal that is very hard to impossible to find and simply isn't advertised unless you know
thanks steve for the info, think its time to do a gearbox service!
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2015, 04:42 AM   #25
n83a
Rep
Drives: 330d

Hi all, was hoping for a bit of advice on a leaky auto gearbox....i have a 330d auto and the tiniest amount of oil is leaking from the gearbox sump. indy has advised the gearbox filter is warped, so needs to be replaced and gearbox oil needs to be changed. How much would this cost to get done?

thanks all
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2018, 11:23 AM   #26
XZ9M3
Registered
Ireland
Rep
Drives: 2005 E90 330d M-Sport Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane55 View Post
That would be great 62k on mine now and I'd like to give it a service incl the filter in the pan
Hi Shane,

Did you ever service the gearbox in your 330d. It is something that I have looked into before but read mixed reviews and experiences online. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts or tips regarding this.

Thanks in advance.
      09-12-2018, 03:09 PM   #27
Bmw330
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Bmw 330d

I’d be interested in an update too as I’m up to 56k and would like to change it very soon....
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2018, 08:23 AM   #28
rasa bmw
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 640d sport/f31 330d x drive

over 3 years ago the last post before your question
Appreciate 0