E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > Tokyo highways, meets, and lots of cars

07-19-2015, 12:53 PM   #23
Toyo
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335d Titanium Silver LCI E90

Appreciate 0
      07-20-2015, 08:23 PM   #24
TokyoCarGuy
Captain
Japan
Rep
Drives: 2011 AW E90 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alen E90 View Post
Nice whip and pics! Your photos always come out great! BTW your LMB E90 looks great with the TE's and so does that LMB E90 next to yours with the GM Enkei's!

Thanks. Those Enkei's look nice (I actually wanted to get those too) but his car needs to be lowered. Enkei should really make these in 19's too

Thanks for sharing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lol Rekt View Post
Awesome shots man always love your work! Are those enkei rs05rr's on the other e90?
thanks. If you would have clicked on the link, you would have found the answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastMode335i View Post
That yellow ferrari is so sickkk

Yeah man, and the owner isn't afraid to put some miles on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYEDEE View Post
Hey ivan nice shots! Your blog has some crazy material. Keep it up!
Thanks dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54CherryHill View Post
you are gonna make me move there..
Hehe, do you still want to move here if I tell you that they have some of the worst traffic, ridiculous amount of traffic lights, lowest speed limits in the world, and some of the most harsh fines and penalties for speeding...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR-JEKL View Post
hey mate im just curious as to why trust hks etc havent tuned the bmw 335i? Is there any big 335i tuners in japan?

I was hoping they would have turbo upgrades etc etc when I first bought my 335i
Many reasons. to begin with, the customer base owning BMW's and VW's or whatever is tunable isn't that big compared to JDM. Believe me when I say that their turbocharging technology is yesterday's news compared to what we have on our cars. Some JDM owners are actually installing more superior products from Garret and BorgWarner (like the dude with blue R34). Finally, some tuners here just don't have enough exposure and hence experience working with non-JDM engines. Even companies like 3D design and Studie barely touch the surface of real turning. They are happy to work on suspension, install exhaust, can even manufacture one for you, but when it comes to tuning, they will just slap on a COBB and call it a day.