E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Interior Trim Vinyl Wrap ?

03-28-2016, 01:27 PM   #1
e90Hero
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 328i & BMW 645ci

Talking Interior Trim Vinyl Wrap ?

Hey guys I'm deciding to wrap my interior trim for my 08 bmw e90, my interior is black with black leather seats, I'm thinking of doing a satin blue or red of some sort, i don't want a silver or aluminum colour. Carbon Fibre looks pretty nice but seems too much work to get to all match up evenly. Any suggestions on colours and if any have any pictures it would help a lot Thanks
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2016, 03:39 PM   #2
Eternal_SIR
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 335I RWD Coupe

i redid my interior in carbon fiber. its not different that any other wrap. Only time you need to think about lining the pattern up is the center console. If you have the ash tray lid that is the harder part to do. What i did was wrap the lid first. Install it all back in place then i did a cutout where the lid was and matched up the pattern that way. Made it much easier to line them all up. You will also have to plan a bit more than a solid color as you want to keep the pattern going the same way. I did mine going in opposite directions with the steering wheel as the split.. so anything on my left went from top right to bottom left, and anything on my right i went top left to bottom right.. kinda like //// (+) \\\\