E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2007 BMW 335i || 103k Miles || Manual

06-27-2022, 03:41 PM   #1
notoriousmotorsca
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 335i

2007 BMW 335i || 103k Miles || Manual

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 13,000.00

Item Interest
2007 BMW 335i

- Twin Turbo N54
- 103,000 Miles!
- 6-Speed Manual
- Clean Title
- Comfort Access
- Sport Package

E90 335i is equipped with the twin-turbo N54 engine and 6-Speed Manual transmission. This vehicle has been made for an exhilarating yet comfortable ride.

This car is in excellent condition in every regard and houses many factory packages. Sport seats and suspension combined with 19" M-Package wheels guarantee an amazing drive every time!

Comfort Access:
- Keyless Entry
- Keyless Start

Sport Package:
- Sports Suspension
- Sport Steering Wheel
- Sport Seats

Premium Package:
- BMW Bluetooth Technology
- Driver & Passenger Seat Lumbar Support
- Auto-Dimming Mirrors
- Universal Garage Door Opener

Cold Weather Package:
- Heated Seats

- 19" M-Package Staggered Wheels
-Becker Performance Exhaust

- No Leaks or Mechanical Problems!!

Here is an incredibly clean '07 335i for sale. This vehicle houses the great twin-turbo N54 engine, a.k.a. the German-2JZ. The twin-turbo builds up boost perfectly with no wastegate rattle!

Combined with the BMW-Engineered suspension this car is ready to take you and/or the family on a comfortable yet speedy drive. Whether you're going up mountain roads or driving on the highway, this car has the power and grip to push you to your limits!

Both the interior and exterior are in near-mint condition. It has been garage kept and detailed regularly most of its life.

$13000

No Leaks!
No Mechanical Problems!

Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      07-22-2022, 05:13 AM   #2
Tonyscamera
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i Performance Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by notoriousmotorsca View Post
2007 BMW 335i

- Twin Turbo N54
- 103,000 Miles!
- 6-Speed Manual
- Clean Title
- Comfort Access
- Sport Package

E90 335i is equipped with the twin-turbo N54 engine and 6-Speed Manual transmission. This vehicle has been made for an exhilarating yet comfortable ride.

This car is in excellent condition in every regard and houses many factory packages. Sport seats and suspension combined with 19" M-Package wheels guarantee an amazing drive every time!

Comfort Access:
- Keyless Entry
- Keyless Start

Sport Package:
- Sports Suspension
- Sport Steering Wheel
- Sport Seats

Premium Package:
- BMW Bluetooth Technology
- Driver & Passenger Seat Lumbar Support
- Auto-Dimming Mirrors
- Universal Garage Door Opener

Cold Weather Package:
- Heated Seats

- 19" M-Package Staggered Wheels
-Becker Performance Exhaust

- No Leaks or Mechanical Problems!!

Here is an incredibly clean '07 335i for sale. This vehicle houses the great twin-turbo N54 engine, a.k.a. the German-2JZ. The twin-turbo builds up boost perfectly with no wastegate rattle!

Combined with the BMW-Engineered suspension this car is ready to take you and/or the family on a comfortable yet speedy drive. Whether you're going up mountain roads or driving on the highway, this car has the power and grip to push you to your limits!

Both the interior and exterior are in near-mint condition. It has been garage kept and detailed regularly most of its life.

$13000

No Leaks!
No Mechanical Problems!
Sold?
Appreciate 0