E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Late Apex Fabrication for your race prep/roll cage needs

06-19-2015, 07:45 AM   #1
Mkah
Motorsports
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fast

Late Apex Fabrication for your race prep/roll cage needs

Hey guys, I'm from Louisiana but I wanted to post a thread for anyone who may be interested in having a roll cage installed or have their car prepped for racing. It took me months to find a shop to do the cage due to the lack of info out there for cage builders in the TX/LA/MS area, so hopefully this thread will prevent that for people in the future. I decided to use Late Apex Fabrication in Fort Worth and could not be happier. It was a long haul from Baton Rouge, but the amazing communication and attention to detail these guys provide made it worth the drive. I had questions constantly throughout the build and they were answered immediately. Their fabrication skills are top notch; if you ask for it, they can do it. Below is the work they have performed (so far) on my car:

To check out more of their work, or inquire about a build, visit their FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/lateapexFab
      06-21-2015, 05:02 PM   #2
Mkah
Motorsports
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fast