Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > [WTB] 17' or 18' set of wheels and tires

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

01-30-2019, 05:51 PM   #1
335iMaster
Rep
Drives: bmw 335i

Talking [WTB] 17' or 18' set of wheels and tires

Looking for a set of 17" rims or a set of 18" with rims and tires. Preferably pre-owned and in good condition. Meetups preferred but I will negotiate to ship. Needs to be black, hit me up with any rims.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2019, 12:32 PM   #2
Expert@ApexWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: M3

We are currently running group buys on both 17" and 18" wheels which offer massive discounts. Great way to save on a brand new set of wheels without the need to worry if the wheels were abused in the past.

Additionally, we have a great fitment guide found here if you wanted an in-depth overview of what wheels/tires fit your car. Feel free to PM us if you have any questions

-Matt