E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > TiAL Q 50mm BOV [black] - BNIB

01-30-2019, 12:05 PM   #1
Leebro61
Private
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

TiAL Q 50mm BOV [black] - BNIB

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi Guys,

I bought this for a project but it's looking more and more like I won't be needing it any time soon. This is a brand new, genuine TiAL part including all accessories (aluminum weld flange, clamp, hardware, o-ring, air fittings, etc.). The spring is rated for 10 psi, although it can easily be swapped if your application requires something different.

Please note, the MV-R wastegate shown in the pictures has already been sold.

I don't get on this forum as often as I used to, so the best way to reach me quickly is to call or text 386.316.8070. Paypal preferred, shipping including in the 48 contiguous states.

I can also weld the flange to a short section of aluminum pipe if that would help you out (for a small fee to cover the pipe and extra shipping). Just tell me the diameter and length of pipe you'd like and I can take care of the rest, including bead rolling the ends.

Thanks!
Lee

Appreciate 0
      02-16-2019, 05:06 PM   #2
Leebro61
Private
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leebro61 View Post
Hi Guys,

I bought this for a project but it's looking more and more like I won't be needing it any time soon. This is a brand new, genuine TiAL part including all accessories (aluminum weld flange, clamp, hardware, o-ring, air fittings, etc.). The spring is rated for 10 psi, although it can easily be swapped if your application requires something different.

Please note, the MV-R wastegate shown in the pictures has already been sold.

I don't get on this forum as often as I used to, so the best way to reach me quickly is to call or text 386.316.8070. Paypal preferred, shipping including in the 48 contiguous states.

I can also weld the flange to a short section of aluminum pipe if that would help you out (for a small fee to cover the pipe and extra shipping). Just tell me the diameter and length of pipe you'd like and I can take care of the rest, including bead rolling the ends.

Thanks!
Lee
Sold!
Appreciate 0