E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > N52N Internals + valve cover + stock intake + used water pump + flywheels/clutches

01-18-2019, 08:46 AM   #1
Joebie
Grandmaster
Rep
Drives: 2018 ///M2 6MT

N52N Internals + valve cover + stock intake + used water pump + flywheels/clutches

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
As many of you might know I blew this motor by over-revving it on the highway. The exhaust valves floated and hit the top of the pistons. Maybe more than that happened, but I didn't investigate far enough to find out the extent. The engine probably hit around 9200RPM. Buy parts with this in mind. From a 2011 328i with 100k miles.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't have a picture yet but I have a N52N valve cover for sale. Off of a 2011 128i with 88k miles. The bolts are rusty so if yours is cracked or something you could swap your bolts over. Other than rusty bolts it looks fine. $80+ shipping.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't have pictures of this yet either but I have a stock (NOT 3 STAGE) intake manifold available from the same 2011 128i with 88k miles. $60+ shipping.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have 2 functional water pumps and 2 functional thermostats, one set with 88k, one set with 100k. $15 for each item + shipping.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly I have 2 stock flywheels, clutches, and pressure plates. You guessed it, one set with 88k miles one set with 100k. Each set $30+ shipping.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL PARTS BELOW ARE $10+SHIPPING FOR EVERYTHING IN EACH PICTURE. I KNOW MOST OF THEM WILL PROBABLY GO UNSOLD AND I'LL END UP THROWING THEM AWAY, IT JUST FELT WRONG TO TRASH THEM IN CASE SOMEONE OUT THERE NEEDS THEM.

OIL PUMP

VANOS GEARS

CAM CHAIN GUIDE

EXHAUST VALVES AND SPRINGS/KEEPERS (VALVES HIT THE PISTONS)

MILV VALVETRONIC SHIM SPRINGS

CRANKCASE OIL BAFFLE PLATE THING

OIL PUMP CHAIN AND CAM CHAIN WITH DRIVE SPROCKETS

FRONT CRANK BOLT

VACUUM PUMP

OIL PICKUP TUBE

LIFTERS, ROCKERS

CAM CHAIN TENSIONER

PISTONS $10 EACH (VALVES KISSED PISTON TOPS) (ID LIKE TO KEEP 1 PISTON FOR MYSELF)

Last edited by Joebie; 01-18-2019 at 08:52 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2019, 11:46 AM   #2
dwashy
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 330i

Did the exhaust cam get toasted? I've been getting a little antsy watching this other thread
https://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1571178
N52 | +1mm MILVs | Catless | 3-Stage IM | BPC Tune | 3.64 diff | AirLift Performance 3H | M3 Control Arms | SPL Parts BumpSteer Correction | UUC Evo 3 Shifter | CCV Delete | Valeo SMF Flywheel | CSF Aluminum Rad | VAC Front Hub Extenders | BMS Cowl Filter Delete
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2019, 12:25 PM   #3
Joebie
Grandmaster
Rep
Drives: 2018 ///M2 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwashy View Post
Did the exhaust cam get toasted? I've been getting a little antsy watching this other thread
https://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1571178
The cam is fine to my knowledge, but I planned to keep it to make art out of. I think the cams will make great lamp posts for the living room.

I also used an open end wrench on the end of the exhaust cam so it got a bit chewed up from that. I don't think it damaged the functionality of the cam though.

Do you want it still? PM if you want it.
Appreciate 1
dwashy64.50