E90Post
 


The Tire Rack
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge > 2021 NFL Season Thread



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      Yesterday, 10:29 AM   #771
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
F30lolz's Avatar
United_States
5137
Rep
3,152
Posts

Drives: 09 335i/11 CTS Coupe/15 428 GC
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Miami, FL/Shelbyville, IN

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 CTS Coupe  [0.00]
2009 335i  [0.00]
2015 428 GC  [0.00]
Five more games and this disastrous season will end. Hoping for a tie between Giants/Bears Jan 2nd and the Seahawks, Falcons, Saints, Panthers and Vikings run the table and win out so my lousy Giants can get two (2) top 7 picks.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorKTM View Post
Also our E90 330 and 325 will soon have some sort of boost. So there is actually more of a chance to get more hp out of a 330 then a 335 in my opinion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmf80 View Post
Seems like ur out of touch with baseball a bit. A few years behind.
You didnít know who Hader was. And Kershaw is a mess in the playoffs. No thanks
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 11:08 PM   #772
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
12713
Rep
8,984
Posts

Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

End of 3rd with Pats 1, Bills 0 =$110 in Wede's pocket!
Appreciate 1
Torgus2824.00
      Today, 05:01 AM   #773
M-technik-3
Lieutenant
United_States
388
Rep
509
Posts

Drives: E30 M3, E36 M3, 328iT,
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: western Ma

iTrader: (0)

As a NE fan,I miss amazed at how well Mac Jones is playing and hope he can continue ding so. We were sad to see Brady leave but just flip the channel to watch when he plays with NE South.
Appreciate 1
Torgus2824.00
      Today, 06:14 AM   #774
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
F30lolz's Avatar
United_States
5137
Rep
3,152
Posts

Drives: 09 335i/11 CTS Coupe/15 428 GC
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Miami, FL/Shelbyville, IN

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 CTS Coupe  [0.00]
2009 335i  [0.00]
2015 428 GC  [0.00]
3 pass attempts. Patriots are rolling and that’s all it takes and the Bills will most likely lose at Tampa as they’ll be pressing. You can lock up the AFC East, though playing against the Colts will be a true test IMHO.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorKTM View Post
Also our E90 330 and 325 will soon have some sort of boost. So there is actually more of a chance to get more hp out of a 330 then a 335 in my opinion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmf80 View Post
Seems like ur out of touch with baseball a bit. A few years behind.
You didnít know who Hader was. And Kershaw is a mess in the playoffs. No thanks
Appreciate 0
      Today, 09:11 AM   #775
TheWatchGuy
Colonel
TheWatchGuy's Avatar
3202
Rep
2,157
Posts

Drives: 335xi
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-technik-3 View Post
As a NE fan,I miss amazed at how well Mac Jones is playing and hope he can continue ding so. We were sad to see Brady leave but just flip the channel to watch when he plays with NE South.
yeah he handed it off like a pro last night
__________________
@drunkcowatches on ig

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 0
      Today, 09:12 AM   #776
TheWatchGuy
Colonel
TheWatchGuy's Avatar
3202
Rep
2,157
Posts

Drives: 335xi
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus View Post
Look, this is coming from a Pats fan. Our team is not that great. We probably will not make the playoffs. The cowboys should have walked over us and their D should have done much better with our rookie QB. The D let Mac score 29 points and force the game to OT.

As said above their schedule is pretty damn easy. None of the eight teams the Cowboys host at AT&T Stadium were above .500 in 2020 for example. Dallas faces only three teams with a winning record from last season. This yearís opponents compiled a winning percentage of .452 for a strength of schedule that ranks No. 31. Only Philadelphia has it easier. Facts, not feelings.

The cowboys have not been to the playoffs in 2 years.

So yeah, I am saying I question how good they are. Your record does not equal the quality of your team, or we would not have playoffs and just a regular season.
quoted again so people remember the #1 seed patriots are not a good team
__________________
@drunkcowatches on ig

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 0
      Today, 10:32 AM   #777
Torgus
Slow.
Torgus's Avatar
United_States
2824
Rep
6,477
Posts

Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Boston, MA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [5.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatchGuy View Post
quoted again so people remember the #1 seed patriots are not a good team
IIRC I said I did not think they would make the playoffs when they were 3-4.

For the time being, however, they can enjoy the top spot and a bye week:

New England Patriots (9-4)
Tennessee Titans (8-4)
Baltimore Ravens (8-4)
Kansas City Chiefs (8-4)
Los Angeles Chargers (7-5)
Cincinnati Bengals (7-5)
Buffalo Bills (7-5)



I then commented on how the cowboys have basically the easiest season in the NFL and should be winning left and right:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus View Post
None of the eight teams the Cowboys host at AT&T Stadium were above .500 in 2020 for example. Dallas faces only three teams with a winning record from last season. This year’s opponents compiled a winning percentage of .452 for a strength of schedule that ranks No. 31. Only Philadelphia has it easier. Facts, not feelings.

Last edited by Torgus; Today at 10:42 AM..
Appreciate 1
lakefront353.00
      Today, 10:46 AM   #778
lakefront
Lieutenant
353
Rep
573
Posts

Drives: 2017 Macan GTS
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: SE Wisconsin

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus View Post
IIRC I said I did not think they would make the playoffs when they were 3-4.

For the time being, however, they can enjoy the top spot and a bye week:

New England Patriots (9-4)
Tennessee Titans (8-4)
Baltimore Ravens (8-4)
Kansas City Chiefs (8-4)
Los Angeles Chargers (7-5)
Cincinnati Bengals (7-5)
Buffalo Bills (7-5)



I then commented on how the cowboys have basically the easiest season in the NFL and should be winning left and right:
Actually, Pats were 2-4 when you posted that....had lost to Miami, NO, and barely beat Houston. Seems like the definition of a not so good team to me.
Of course, things change...especially when you have the "greatest coach in NFL history" coaching your team.
Appreciate 2
Torgus2824.00
TiMSport9906.00
      Today, 11:03 AM   #779
TiMSport
Colonel
TiMSport's Avatar
United_States
9906
Rep
2,263
Posts

Drives: '21 M340i xDrive, '17 Audi S3
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: ATL

iTrader: (0)

I love how the Bills players including Micah Hyde got pissed off when a reporter asked them if they were embarrassed that they lost to the Pats who only threw 3 passes in the entire game.
__________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" The key to confidence and success in life is to simply not give a f*** ".
Appreciate 1
Torgus2824.00
      Today, 12:20 PM   #780
tcphoto
Colonel
tcphoto's Avatar
United_States
1981
Rep
2,303
Posts

Drives: E92 335i 6MT Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Nashville, TN

iTrader: (0)

You've got to love Judon's comment.
Attached Images
 
__________________
Appreciate 0
      Today, 06:03 PM   #781
TiMSport
Colonel
TiMSport's Avatar
United_States
9906
Rep
2,263
Posts

Drives: '21 M340i xDrive, '17 Audi S3
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: ATL

iTrader: (0)

LMAO. That's his teammate, right?
__________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" The key to confidence and success in life is to simply not give a f*** ".
Appreciate 1
Torgus2824.00
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:22 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST