E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > Need help finding the correct coil spring

07-06-2022, 01:56 AM   #1
BimmerChris
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW E91 LCI 2012

Need help finding the correct coil spring

Hi guys,

This is my first post here so that means I am officially not a lurker any more .

I hope that you could help me out finding the correct springs for my car.

I am going to replace my front and rear shocks and coil springs. I have found the correct replacement shock absorbers but the coil springs seem to be more difficult to find since there are a few ones to pick from. I have read that BMW uses a spring calculator to find the right spring taking into account the car options like engine, transmission and other components that affect the car weight.

But I have not found such a calculator online and realoem does not list any springs for my car (BMW E91 LCI 2012).

Do any of you guys have access to this spring table? I would really appreciate if you could help me find the correct springs for my car.

These are the last 7 digits of my car's VIN number: F210095

Thanks!
Appreciate 0