E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers > "H&R Sport + Koni Yellows" OR coilovers

04-24-2008, 03:37 PM   #1
dzenno
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives:

"H&R Sport + Koni Yellows" OR coilovers

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I just traded my e90 325i 15 days ago for an e90 335i. Absolutely loving the car, its unbelievable.

When I put my 325 back to stock, I took off my H&R springs and put back the stock ZSP ones on.

Now I have my H&R sports sitting in my garage and I'm contemplating whether to just put them on OR get a set of Koni yellows and then put both of them on OR get a set of KW V1/V2 coilovers instead.

I rarely track the car, almost never but I agressively drive it on the street and I like the added drop to my already ZSP suspension.

Which path do I go considering that I don't really want to lose the ride comfort that much (H&R SPrings + ZSP shocks was ok on my 325i)??

How much are KW V1 coils better (and what do they provide more over) than the H&R springs by themselves and H&R + Koni Yellows....

Appreciate 0
      04-24-2008, 04:21 PM   #2
hun77777
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: SG E92

not for sales material... you should have open this post under technical section..
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2008, 04:21 PM   #3
Bimmer335i07
BK Employee of the month! / Moderator
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Sedan

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
If you are okay with the ride height, then just get the Koni Yellows and installed them with your H&R sports springs.

As many have stated here already, if you're not going to track the car, then you do not need coilovers. As long as you are okay with the height that the H&R sport spring gives, then just order the Koni Yellows and save yourself some money. Trust me, the handling is AWESOME!!!

Sponsored by: Pics of the ---> Barbera Beast <---
Martino Auto Concepts (Like them on Facebook MAC) Factory Trained & Authorized by BMW of North America

Matt@Camber-Toe (Like them on Facebook Camber-Toe)
LuxAngelEyes (Like them on Facebook LuxAngelEyes)
LTBMW (Like them on Facebook LTBMW)
OEMconcepts (Like them on Facebook OEMconcepts)
Appreciate 0