E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > 2007 335xi VGSG coding

01-15-2024, 10:48 PM   #1
Jehgotem
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 335XI

2007 335xi VGSG coding

Hello,

I just replaced my transfer case. Transfer case motor. And the Control unit. The control unit had water ingress and was corroded causing no communication codes. I bought a used one from a local wrecker. I am trying to code it Via NCS Expert but keep running into an error.

“COAPI-2060: Codierung fehlerhaft (allgemein) VGSG90, STEUERN_FUNKTIONSPRUEFUNG: ERROR ECU GENERAL REJECT COAPI-2060: Codierung fehlerhaft (allgemein) SG_ CODIEREN”

While coding the module I hear the Transfer case motor clicking before this error occurs. I’m thinking it’s either because this control unit came from an Automatic car and my car is a Manual.

Would I need to manipulate the file to get this to work before coding it. Can it not use the daten files downloaded ? Or maybe there is something wrong with my Daten files ?

If there are any kind souls out there that would be willing to remote in and give it a try or have any suggestions. I would really appreciate it.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 11:34 AM   #2
slow35xi
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi 6MT

Ever figure it out?
Appreciate 0