E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > Good dealer in South FL

10-19-2012, 01:15 PM   #1
tphss
das Eichhörnchen
Rep
Drives: e92 M3, F32 435xi

Good dealer in South FL

Hi all,

We have a 2011 335i coupe that we purchased new from South Motors BMW.

My bad experiencce at South Motors BMW:
When the car had 600mi we brought it in because a pump went bad and they replaced it under warranty. When I picked up the car, the driver's side front rim was badly curbed rashed (about 1.5-2inches), and they tried to blame it on me.

More f**ked up is the people that move the cars and accept you when you get there drive the cars very fast and unresponsively, I have spend a good amount of time on the benches outside where they accept cars and I saw exactly the "vibe" there, of not giving a shit. Every single time I brought the car there (about 5 times) the interior of the car (tan) was stained in several places including the driver's door every time.

In addition, every time you make an appointment they have a different story and you end up spending half the day there for an oil change even after making an appointment. Plus, after joining this forum I learned that we got SCREWED on the price as well, we paid pretty much MSRP for the car with no discounts (paying cash).

I purchased another used BMW and I would like to find a different dealer (can be up to an hour away) that I can have the service done at. I am looking for anyone with good experience at a BMW dealer down here if that exists. Thanks

Last edited by tphss; 10-19-2012 at 02:35 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2012, 03:12 PM   #2
NOJODA
Captain
Colombia
Rep
Drives: 2006 M3 Vert 6MT

braman braman braman braman

b
r
a
m
a
n

2006 M3 VERT 6-MT - CURRENT |2007 AUDI A4 2.0 T - GONE |2002 BMW M3 COUPE SMG - GONE
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2012, 04:55 PM   #3
Javy
e92javy
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White E92 M

^ What he said.

South Motors tried to charge me a fee for putting my car on the lift for maintance lol. I agree with you on the "Vibe" there. I sit there and eye ball my car. I always have this feeling that they are eating shit and they end up hitting my car or damage my rims.
Instagram- (javy_e92) 09 335i coupe / M package / Alpine White / Dinan Stage 2 / Alpina B3 Flash / Alufelgen SF71 / ST coils / Lux H8 / AFE Stage 2 intake / 6700k mtech HID / Performance trunk spoiler / Gloss black roof / CF interior wrap / PE Muffler Mod / ETS Charge pipe / Tial BOV / Cyba Quad Diffuser / Cyba Quad Black Chrome tips / Gloss black grills / AW reflectors / LED turn signals / Remote Key +
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2012, 06:21 PM   #4
nbennettksu
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: DV F80

If you're ever around Pompano, I work a Vista off Atlantic, as a service advisor...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kchu221 View Post
the wheels make me mad...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhabs View Post
It's one thing for some buffoon to put an M badge on something that doesn't deserve it...it's another for a multi-billion dollar corporation to do the exact same thing and keep a straight face.
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2012, 07:24 PM   #5
LocDawgg
Captain
Rep
Drives: AW e90

Lauderdale BMW in Pembroke Pines. Make an appointment with Joe Greco
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2012, 07:28 PM   #6
tphss
das Eichhörnchen
Rep
Drives: e92 M3, F32 435xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbennettksu View Post
If you're ever around Pompano, I work a Vista off Atlantic, as a service advisor...
PMed you

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocDawgg View Post
Lauderdale BMW in Pembroke Pines. Make an appointment with Joe Greco
Yeah I think I might go there on Monday, on Google they have pretty good reviews. Thanks for the reference I'll try to schedule with him!

By the way Braman pretty much everywhere in south fl have the worst reviews...
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2012, 08:14 PM   #7
JohnSprm69
Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW e92

don't know why everybody has a bad experience with south motors, i been going there since 2010 with my e92 that i did not buy from them cause they wouldn't cut me a deal and i got nothing but good things to say about them.

btw: i never take out any of my mods, car is taken in as is
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2012, 09:18 PM   #8
NOJODA
Captain
Colombia
Rep
Drives: 2006 M3 Vert 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoosh69 View Post
don't know why everybody has a bad experience with south motors, i been going there since 2010 with my e92 that i did not buy from them cause they wouldn't cut me a deal and i got nothing but good things to say about them.

btw: i never take out any of my mods, car is taken in as is
Just be very careful with them, With my previous m3 I never had a problem. It all depends on the service advisors and the techs working on your car. All my friends tell me horror stories of southmotors.

I wont state names because I know the manager checks the forums but I always got the best service and they replaced my smg when it was acting up through warranty, but i was left without a car for 37 days which I counted verrrrrryyyyy slowwwwly

braman is heaven though.

2006 M3 VERT 6-MT - CURRENT |2007 AUDI A4 2.0 T - GONE |2002 BMW M3 COUPE SMG - GONE
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2012, 10:18 PM   #9
IFX
Banned
Rep
Drives: AW e46M/N54

you would think if he watches the forum, he would come out and defend his dealership.^

Guess he doesn't care.

I can't even recommend a dealer, give bennett a shot though. Definitely a nice guy.
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2012, 07:16 AM   #10
JohnSprm69
Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOJODA View Post
Just be very careful with them, With my previous m3 I never had a problem. It all depends on the service advisors and the techs working on your car. All my friends tell me horror stories of southmotors.

I wont state names because I know the manager checks the forums but I always got the best service and they replaced my smg when it was acting up through warranty, but i was left without a car for 37 days which I counted verrrrrryyyyy slowwwwly

braman is heaven though.

i think i'd be lost without my service advisor. i wont say his name either just in case. if that manager checks the forums you would think they would improve their service after seeing all the crap that's talked about them.
Appreciate 0