E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > E90 Blacked Out DTM Angel Eye Headlights

10-23-2018, 03:17 PM   #1
aj90
Budget Builder
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08' 335i, 17' 330i, 18' 440i

E90 Blacked Out DTM Angel Eye Headlights

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 850.00

Or Best Offer
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
I just bought some new headlights for my car so I am removing my old pair. They are pre-lci headlights that I redid about a year ago. I am planning to replace the headlight lens if someone is interested so ignore the horrible ones still on lights right now. I should've had them replaced when I opened them the first time but I was lazy and didn't know you could buy new ones online. They are blacked out and the amber reflector has been deleted as well, as you can see in the pics. Because I will be replacing the lens, I would be willing to customize them however you would like (different angel eye style, color scheme, etc.) for no charge, except if you want different angel eyes, which you would pay for. They are adaptive lights that swivel in turns but the dealer said there was an issue with the passenger light so I just coded out the adaptive feature (I think it was the adaptive headlight control module). I will include whatever is on the headlights right now, (adaptive units, hid module, bulbs, etc). PM me if you are interested.

View post on imgur.com

Appreciate 0
      10-26-2018, 03:17 AM   #2
aj90
Budget Builder
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08' 335i, 17' 330i, 18' 440i

Update: I was able to source a new pair of lens for cheap so I am dropping the price to $850 OTD including shipping.
Appreciate 0