E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > Jb4 help

06-08-2020, 02:26 PM   #1
drew 007
Private
Rep
Drives: E91 335d M Sport

Jb4 help

Hello Guys, I’m looking for somebody that’s more then confident with the jb4 and ideally on the N54 platform.

I’ve recently bought a e92 335i which has come with this fitted but I would really like somebody in the know to have a look at the car as I’m not 100% it’s all running correctly.

Whenever I drive the car with the unit turned on I seem to get the hazard lights flashing now I’ve searched and found one of the four reasons these units will flash at you but I seem to get one flash then three then one long one so no continuity hence the reason I would like somebody in the know just to cast there eye over it if possible. I’m in South Yorkshire but don’t mind traveling for the right person as at the moment the jb4 is turned off.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Drew.

Last edited by drew 007; 06-09-2020 at 02:38 AM.. Reason: Tried to delete the post..
Appreciate 0