E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > Oem Alpina B7 Mufflers!

06-21-2011, 10:21 AM   #1
SpainBimmerology
Banned
Spain
Rep
Drives: w/ a suspended license

Oem Alpina B7 Mufflers!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I am selling brand new OEM Alpina B7 mufflers for any F01/F02.

Got them off a customer that brought his car to put a ''more quiet'' exhaust. They are BRAND NEW. The mufflers with the Alpina exhaust tips will fit on any F01/F02 7-Series bumper.

If anyone is interested please text or email Jake at 862 251 0248 or jaimoxu_14@hotmail.com for pictures and details. Looking to get around $1500/$1200 but am willing to negotiate.

Thanks.

Appreciate 0
      06-21-2011, 03:06 PM   #2
///M3THOD
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991.2 GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpainBimmerology View Post
I am selling brand new OEM Alpina B7 mufflers for any F01/F02.

Got them off a customer that brought his car to put a ''more quiet'' exhaust. They are BRAND NEW. The mufflers with the Alpina exhaust tips will fit on any F01/F02 7-Series bumper.

If anyone is interested please text or email Jake at 862 251 0248 or jaimoxu_14@hotmail.com for pictures and details. Looking to get around $1500/$1200 but am willing to negotiate.

Thanks.
So you acquired these how exactly?

It sounds like you just kept the mufflers you removed off of someone's car because he had no idea what he had, no one told him they were worth a good bit of money, and you decided to kept them after he didn't ask for them back?!?

|| Vorsteiner FF-103 || BMS JB4 || Meisterschaft GTC || RPI || IND || Challenge ||
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2011, 09:15 AM   #3
SpainBimmerology
Banned
Spain
Rep

that's right!
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2011, 08:13 PM   #4
vincentvega222
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

wow wat a jackass. I hope the customer finds out
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2011, 08:43 PM   #5
Sherwood
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: SMG 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentvega222 View Post
Hahaha, so true
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2011, 12:34 AM   #6
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentvega222 View Post
if he has a Alpina B7, he has money and prly doesn't care and would most likely toss this in the trash or storage anyways
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2011, 12:38 AM   #7
///M3THOD
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
that's right!
Wow.. just wow.

|| Vorsteiner FF-103 || BMS JB4 || Meisterschaft GTC || RPI || IND || Challenge ||
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2011, 02:24 PM   #8
SpainBimmerology
Banned
Spain
Rep

Dont understand what's the problem.

Customer comes in, asks for a service on a $122,000 BMW, gets the service he asked for done, doesn't mention a word when he's asked for his original mufflers, leaves, mufflers stay in the shop by my bay.... what am I gonna do? Throw them out?
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2011, 02:25 PM   #9
SpainBimmerology
Banned
Spain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
if he has a Alpina B7, he has money and prly doesn't care and would most likely toss this in the trash or storage anyways
Thank you!
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2011, 02:27 PM   #10
LuxAngelEyes
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW

Quote:
Dont understand what's the problem.

Customer comes in, asks for a service on a $122,000 BMW, gets the service he asked for done, doesn't mention a word when he's asked for his original mufflers, leaves, mufflers stay in the shop by my bay.... what am I gonna do? Throw them out?
good customer service - contact the users and notify them first. What if the person comes back a few weeks from now asking for the mufflers? your response will be that you pawned them not the way to do business
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2011, 02:56 PM   #11
SpainBimmerology
Banned
Spain
Rep

Once again, the customer is obviously not stupid and knew what he was doing. After picking up the car wasn't interested in the original mufflers. I was not gonna leave them to get scrapped!
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2011, 07:11 PM   #12
Naptime
#Hashtag
Rep
Drives: around in circles

Quote:
Once again, the customer is obviously not stupid and knew what he was doing. After picking up the car wasn't interested in the original mufflers. I was not gonna leave them to get scrapped!
Why don't you call the customer and ask them what they want you to do with them? If they don't care, like you say, they won't mind you doing what you want with them.

Where do you work so I can make sure I never go there.....
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2011, 09:48 PM   #13
TLO03
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E

Your selling something that dosen't belong to you making a big profit. WRONG!

And tell the truth on a public forum with the moral police that never stole a grape from the produce dept. Double Wrong!

B7 owner paid all that cash for the alpina treatment and says it's to loud. Triple Wrong.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 12:44 AM   #14
vincentvega222
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
Lol says the guy trying to sell 1 vin bt cable for $220... (those go for $100). Birds of a feather flock together... If the mufflers are couple hundred bucks.. not cool but whatever... But $1500?? And you think its no biggie?

PS: sorry persian but you were easy prey lol
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 02:06 AM   #15
///M3THOD
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

I swear.. this forum. Point is, tell original owner what they are. If he doesn't give a shit, then they are yours to sell. If he is unaware of the value, then you are taking advantage of the situation.

Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 09:42 AM   #16
seetully
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 E92 ///M3 ZCP

You guys are being way to easy on this thief. That is what SpainBimmerology is, a thief. This is one of the low points of society right here, at is bets, on e90post.com, and its shameful. What he is doing is unethical, and possibly illegal. Just because the customer doesn't know that he is being robbed, doesn't make it right, or legal. That is whats happening here, he is being robbed. A piece of his property is being sold, on the internet, without him knowing. Persian54 sounds like a low life for the statement he made as well. If the said customer wants to throw it out, or trash it it is HIS decision to make because it is HIS property, not yours or the dealership or wherever this piece of scum works. SpainBimmerology has no integrity what so ever. I feel sorry for you man. The fact that you can go to sleep at night, knowing you ripped somebody off like this. I hope the input from some of the stand up individuals on e90post.com has made you think twice about doing this to the customer and you are man enough to call the customer up and ask what course of action he would like to take with said muffler. If not, your a child, and your scum. Grow up and do the right thing man.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 09:46 AM   #17
gtabfknkdnme
5 Star General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82, F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctu11y View Post
You guys are being way to easy on this thief. That is what SpainBimmerology is, a thief. This is one of the low points of society right here, at is bets, on e90post.com, and its shameful. What he is doing is unethical, and possibly illegal. Just because the customer doesn't know that he is being robbed, doesn't make it right, or legal. That is whats happening here, he is being robbed. A piece of his property is being sold, on the internet, without him knowing. Persian54 sounds like a low life for the statement he made as well. If the said customer wants to throw it out, or trash it it is HIS decision to make because it is HIS property, not yours or the dealership or wherever this piece of scum works. SpainBimmerology has no integrity what so ever. I feel sorry for you man. The fact that you can go to sleep at night, knowing you ripped somebody off like this. I hope the input from some of the stand up individuals on e90post.com has made you think twice about doing this to the customer and you are man enough to call the customer up and ask what course of action he would like to take with said muffler. If not, your a child, and your scum. Grow up and do the right thing man.
Agreed. And how have the moderators not gotten involved in this? This is in fact illegal and for the moderators to not have stopped this basically makes them an accessory to the crime.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 10:13 AM   #18
SpainBimmerology
Banned
Spain
Rep

Everybody is a saint on this forum I guess.
CUSTOMER DID NOT!!!!! WANT THE MUFFLERS! DIDNT WANT THEM! WHEN ASKED AFTER HIS SERVICE, HE DID NOT!!!! WANT THE MUFFLERS!

DIDNT WANT THEM, IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH.

So the fact that I took them after somebody left them makes me the worst person on earth! Realize what you're saying... and take it easy on the scum s#!t!!!
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 11:00 AM   #19
seetully
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 E92 ///M3 ZCP

Quote:
CUSTOMER DID NOT!!!!! WANT THE MUFFLERS! DIDNT WANT THEM! WHEN ASKED AFTER HIS SERVICE, HE DID NOT!!!! WANT THE MUFFLERS!

So the fact that I took them after somebody left them makes me the worst person on earth! Realize what you're saying... and take it easy on the scum s#!t!!!
You totally did not make it clear that the customer told you he didn't want them. That is why people started flaming in the first place man. If this is in fact the case, and your not just saying so now to avoid further flameage (is that even a word? who cares.) then im sorry for calling you scum, just think about it from our perspective for a second, seems shady as hell.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 12:19 PM   #20
shonuff
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 335xi

Garage List
2008 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
Quote:

If you said that in response to this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M3THOD View Post
So you acquired these how exactly?

It sounds like you just kept the mufflers you removed off of someone's car because he had no idea what he had, no one told him they were worth a good bit of money, and you decided to kept them after he didn't ask for them back?!?
instead of this (basically admitting to what you are being accused of):

Quote:
that's right!
then there wouldnt be all this drama.

Just saying (since you do seem to care).
      06-24-2011, 12:54 PM   #21
SpainBimmerology
Banned
Spain
Rep

I do care. I dont want to be accused of something that I am not. I apologize in advance to everyone if I didnt make myself clear, but the customer didnt want them.

Everything is stated on Repair Orders when the car is being worked on. Parts that were taken off and parts that were put on. The mufflers that I took, were new but HE didnt want them. ''I dont need them'' was exactly his answer.

Sorry for the confussion, I am not a ''thief''.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 01:02 PM   #22
gtabfknkdnme
5 Star General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82, F30

Appreciate 0