E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2007 e90 335i stock, low miles, $13,900

08-23-2015, 08:53 PM   #1
wardvette
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: C6 Corvette

2007 e90 335i stock, low miles, $13,900

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
http://charlotte.craigslist.org/ctd/5182920579.html

Contact by email or text or call from 9am-9pm only please.

walk-around video:

https://youtu.be/9pZrQ4VBfYk

Priced under NADA book value of $14,700!

Awesome black 300 horsepower 2007 e90 335i in great shape with navigation and only 88k miles. This car starts, stops, rides, drives, and shifts perfectly. No check engine lights and no turbo / waste gate rattle (common issue on these cars). Was a Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) car which means it had an extended 6 year, 100k mile warranty. Although the warranty expired recently, I find that former CPO cars are more reliable since the previous owners were less likely to have substandard repairs done at independent shops and they don't ignore issues since they are covered under warranty. With a CPO car, you can be sure it was serviced at the BMW dealership.

- Clean title
- Drives like new. If you've driven a 3-series BMW, you know that nothing else compares and this one has no issues in the suspension or steering.
- Nearly new tires (see pics)
- Automatic Steptronic transmission gives the driver the convenience of an automatic with the option of manual shifting for a more sporty experience
- Power Sunroof
- Will get over 30 mpg on the highway
- Just inspected and serviced
- Exterior was just professionally detailed with clay bar treatment, polished and waxed for a slick finish that will shine for years to come. As with most BMWs this year, there are a few small chips on the front bumper but it still looks better than most cars in this price range. Looks like new driving down the road.
- Interior is in great shape with no tears or issues
- Navigation works perfectly
- Freezing cold AC, hot heat
- All the other premium options you expect on a BMW... leather, steering wheel controls, keyless entry, etc.

Although this car is being sold through our dealership, we are BMW enthusiasts and know what to look for with these cars. We have personally owned an e36 318ti, e36 M3, and an e92 335i and this one drives like new. I also have a supercharged C6 Corvette with over 700hp and I've been commuting to work in this car instead of the Corvette because it is such a great balance of luxury and performance. No stories with this one... it is ready to hop in and be daily driven for years to come.

Appreciate 0