E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England > Totaled my e92 - PARTS FOR SALE

10-13-2017, 06:12 PM   #1
b92
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335is, 6MT

Totaled my e92 - PARTS FOR SALE

Sad day for Brian

A 10mph collision to my passenger side fender/headlight area was enough to rack up $14k+ in repairs, totaling the car. The unnecessary airbag deployment and a tiny nick in my subframe added about $6k to the damage total, pushing it over the limit. It took me about 6 months of searching to find this low mileage N54 with 6MT + Saddle interior, we lost a good one, brothers.

Moving on, I have a quite a few parts for sale, the car is a 2009 with 57k miles but I didn't begin performance modding until this year. Car is currently located in West Warwick, RI.

I am taking offers for my saddle interior, it's in immaculate condition and will sell quickly, condition is at least a 9/10. Looking for cash + your interior. I also have my walnut or oak (can't remember) trim wrapped in Avery black carbon that contrasts great with the seats. This will be offered for cheap money + your trim. Pictures to be added later.

I will also have a slew of aftermarket parts for sale, however my current plan is to pick up a 335is after winter (have my Honda beater until then) so I will most likely keep everything unless I got a great offer for any of the used parts. Those parts:
- VRSF Chargepipe (installed Feb '17, roughly 4500 miles on it)
- BMS DCI (installed Feb '17, roughly 4500 miles on it)
- VRSF 7" Intercooler (Installed June '17, roughly 3k miles on it)
- JB4 G5 ISO (bought from BMS and installed in February)
- JB4 BT Connect (bought from BMS and installed in February)
- M Performance shift knob (M3 one, not M-Tech, installed in February)
- M Performance Black Kidney Grilles (perfect condition, installed in June)
- OEM Chrome Kidney Grilles (great condition, I'd say perfect but they are 8 years old..)
- 1x Lux H8 160 Angel Eye, maybe two but I'm pretty sure the second is busted from the accident

Also for sale are my Apex ARC-8s with Michelin PSS; these were put on in April, they are Hyper Silver and the specs are in my sig. I need to go through their warranty claim process to have the busted one from the accident replaced, but I will have the full set for sale. One wheel has extremely minor curb rash that's not visible unless I point it out. I also have the Apex center caps + fresh OEM caps I bought when I installed them in April. I will update this later after I get the new wheel, but I am looking for $1300 for the 4 wheels + three tires. Includes pre-LCI TPMS for all four. Regarding fitment, rear fenders will need to be rolled to fit these if you are lowered, I can't speak for the fitment on x-Drive vehicles.

Lastly, my stock 189s wrapped in Michelin PSS are for sale, but I will need a set to replace them with. The swaps don't have to be OEM, but need to be 18" alloys. Wheels are 8/10 condition, no major rash or scratches, also have pre-LCI TPMS. I will measure the tread on the tires when I get home and update this, but they have plenty of life left. Looking for $750+yours, the PSS tires alone have enough life left to be worth $500 so this could be a good score for someone that needs to replace their tires. The wheels are on the car now but I will remove them this weekend and take pictures.

Quick note regarding my interior and 189s - I will only need the swapped parts if I choose not to buy the car back. The engine has 57k miles and doesn't have any issues; depending on what my insurance offers me to buy it back, I can most likely recover the buy back value from just the engine alone. I will go that route if I can, and will have a lot more parts, OEM+aftermarket, for sale if this is the case.

I know this thread is useless without pictures, I will add ASAP.
      10-20-2017, 07:11 AM   #2
ANMVQ
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 335XI Sedan

Question why would the wheels need to 18's I'd swap but my stock wheels are 17's ( Sport wheels)
      10-21-2017, 10:24 AM   #3
3k1n
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Subaru Sti

interested in the intercooler. msg sent
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2017, 12:32 AM   #4
NickB_335i
Rep
Drives: 2016 340i

very interested in the saddle interior text me at 9787669093, Im in the boston area
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2017, 02:07 PM   #5
Torgus
Slow.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [10.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
a 10 mph crash is my biggest fear...fucking air bags.
Appreciate 0