E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > RVS Technology FTW

12-15-2017, 12:00 PM   #1
sprygsxr
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: <LCI E90 SGM 335xi FBO

RVS Technology FTW

Hooked up with Joel from RVS and decided to try these treatments on both my 335 and V8 4Runner. Both vehicles are basically full bolt on (4Runner has header back custom exhaust and a tune) vehicles, and over 100k miles. Treatment consisted of 1 just before an oil change and 1 with fresh oil. After 1000 miles or so, in both vehicles, I am recording close to 2 mpg better. Also, while I would definitely contest to a little more power, acceleration just feels all around smoother. I did perform a compression test before and after the treatment in the 335 and there was little to no change. From what I have read this stuff has helped a lot of engines in that department as well.

For a treatment that only needs to be done every 60k miles or so, there is really no reason not to go this route as opposed to the snake oil treatments that are added with every oil change.

I dont work for RVS just a customer, here is the website if you want to scope it out.
https://www.rvs-usa.com/
Appreciate 0