E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > New member

10-06-2018, 07:49 AM   #1
PetBadger
Registered
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe 6spd Black 2008

Hello,

I'm a new member, located in Chester,VA. I have a 2008 335i coupe 6spd, Black with red leather. I brought this car as a project to restore and it has a salvage title, which I knew about when purchasing. The car drivers and everything works. I'm in the process of collecting parts (cobb v3, VRSF fmic, BMS catch can, coil packs, plugs and possibly injectors) and I'm scheduled to have all of the fluids changed Wednesday. I plan on doing all the other work myself and rely looking forward to it. The car has 130k on the clock and has been well maintained according to the service records. I also have a 2017 STI with full boltons and all of the deletes possible. Would like to here from anyone local to me performing any work of their own, I would be willing to help and learn if my schedule permits.
Appreciate 0