E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Not your normal no sport mode issue

08-18-2019, 01:33 PM   #1
Rossabroad
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i e92

Not your normal no sport mode issue

Hello, first post on here and i hope I can get some help. I have searched all over the place and I can not find a solution to my current issue.

I have an e92 m sport that will not shift past m1, with either the gear knob or the paddle shifters. Sport mode will engage once shifted over to DS. After either using the knob or the paddles to place the car into m1, I can not get it to move past there. Any help would be most appreciated.

I am currently working to be FBO. Just need a few more things to complete. Currently, DCI, catless DP, chargepipe, inlets, and jb4. Just looking for an intercooler and a low psi fuel pump mod to start running meth injection, with a MHd BEF.
Appreciate 0