E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > UK - Coding a Amazon reverse camera

08-02-2018, 06:16 AM   #1
Stutibs
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 320d Business Edition

UK - Coding a Amazon reverse camera

Hello all. First time posting I have used the search feature but cannot appear to find an answer to what I'm experiencing.

I have fitted a trunk handle reverse camera to my 2009 E90 business edition. Spliced the relevant wires for the emulator and routed everything.

Connected up NCS Expert and added $3AG to CAS and frm changed the values in CIC (macro_pdc, macro_rearview, rvc_cic, macro_l6_parkmenu and macro_topview) but still no camera feed.

If I recheck my VO $3AG hasn't saved to any of the modules does anyone have any advice for this?
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2018, 12:15 PM   #2
Joe@TopGearSolutions
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stutibs View Post
Hello all. First time posting I have used the search feature but cannot appear to find an answer to what I'm experiencing.

I have fitted a trunk handle reverse camera to my 2009 E90 business edition. Spliced the relevant wires for the emulator and routed everything.

Connected up NCS Expert and added $3AG to CAS and frm changed the values in CIC (macro_pdc, macro_rearview, rvc_cic, macro_l6_parkmenu and macro_topview) but still no camera feed.

If I recheck my VO $3AG hasn't saved to any of the modules does anyone have any advice for this?
Did you run the FA_WRITE job for both CAS and FRM?
Appreciate 0