E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > E91 330i Touring manual (pre-LCI, N52 engine) for sale

02-01-2023, 03:32 AM   #1
pmorg4
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Touring LCI

E91 330i Touring manual (pre-LCI, N52 engine) for sale

The time has come for my E91 330i to move on. I'll still be active in the forum as I have an LCI E91 335i as its replacement

It's a 2006 N52 330i manual, black leather over black paint, style 313 19" wheels, mechanically sound and bodywork is solid. It has done 204k but it's been well maintained including a fair bit of preventative maintenance within the last 10k (new Exide 90Ah battery, Gates belt, INA tensioner & pulley, genuine BMW oil filter and oil cooler gaskets, ATE front discs and pads, Febi radiator top hose, aluminium "Mickey Mouse" flange, gearbox oil and power steering fluid). It's never let me down, always been 100% dependable without so much as a check engine light during my ownership.

I've upgraded the pro nav iDrive to an Apple CarPlay and Android Auto touch screen unit with reversing camera which works brilliantly and really brings the dated infotainment up to modern standards. It retains all the original car functions, and can be controlled using the iDrive wheel next to the handbrake as well as the touchscreen.

The car is up on eBay so you can see more details and all the photos there, but happy to take any direct questions or offers here

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/185755447555
Attached Images

Appreciate 0