E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Viper alarm help?

08-26-2012, 06:09 PM   #1
Montecristo
Private
Rep
Drives: 335i

Viper alarm help?

I have an 07' 335i that does not have an alarm but, because of the year, I am pretty sure it is prewired for an alarm.

I was looking at the 2 way viper security alarms (I don't need nor want remote start) and I was wondering which one would be the best investment. I want as much PREVENTATIVE security as possible rather than oh btw your car just got stolen. You know, shit that would scare the fuck out of a potential thief (most likely it is just to break in and steal whatever is inside). I also have a few main questions and I'll include the initial one that I have been speaking of.

1. Which alarm is the best bang for my buck? I don't need the fancyness of remote start.

2. On the viper site, why are there 2 remotes advertised with both the 1 way and 2 way systems?

3. How much does it cost to get these professionally installed?

4. How much time does it usually take?

5. Will it fuck with my shit?

Thanks all!!!
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2012, 09:56 AM   #2
str8shot
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: N54 Montego Blue 135i

It's pretty easy to do.

See my thread here:

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=728676