E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Cobb AP v2 cable - borrow please?

05-22-2019, 12:19 PM   #1
teflon_jones
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 08 335Xi 6 speed

Cobb AP v2 cable - borrow please?

Hi,
I have a Cobb v2 Accessport which I can't find the cable for (it's packed somewhere in a very large, very full storage unit). Cobb no longer sells them, and I haven't seen one for sale on eBay in many months of searching. I'm in the Hartford CT area, but often go to upstate NY near Albany, and also to the 495/90 Mass Pike area every couple of weeks.

Does anyone have a cable I can borrow so I can reflash my car please? It will only take about 20 minutes to do the reflash. I can come to you and do it wherever you live, and would be happy to provide some beer, cash, or help you with something you need to do on your car. I do all of my own work and have every tool needed to do just about anything.

I'm not sure if the v2 and v3 cables are the same, but hopefully somebody can clarify that? I believe the cables for all v2 devices, regardless of year, make, or model of car, are all the same. The ones I had for my STis were the same as my BMW cable, and the cars were a 2004 STi, 2008 335Xi, and 2014 STi.

Appreciate 0
      05-22-2019, 04:04 PM   #2
BSM n54iS
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '11 335is | '16 Macan Turbo

I live across the country, but I have my spare one I'll sell you...
GruppeM CF Intake | AR Resonated DP | ER CP | Turbosmart RacePort BOV | Cobb FMIC | RB Inlets | RB External Mishi/Turner OCC | Michelin PS4 | BMW Performance Springs/Bilstein B8 + Dinan & M3 bits | BMW Brembo BBK | BMW Performance CF Spoiler | BMW Performance CF Lip | BMW Performance Alcantara | PS Designs GTS Armrest | AG H6-40 | Rear Seat Delete
Appreciate 0