E90Post
 


UroTuning
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Wheels and Tires > ► APEX | ARC-8 Light Weight Track Wheels



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-18-2016, 01:19 AM   #67
Expert@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Expert@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
998
Rep
4,300
Posts


Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallgeese00MS2 View Post
Sent you a DM David
Thank you sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twosickz View Post
I PM'd you and sent you guys an email about receiving a brand new BENT wheel straight out of the boxes.
Please respond...

19x9.5'' Apex ARC-8.
Sent you an email in return sir. It sounds like one of the wheels you received may be out of round or slightly damaged from shipping, and we are happy to look into this rare occurrence. Anytime a customer experiences something like this, we will promptly work with the individual to get them a replacement wheel and quality control the returning wheel. I look forward to working with you through email, and greatly appreciate your business.

- Ryan
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2016, 09:31 AM   #68
Barefoot-335is
Second Lieutenant
44
Rep
281
Posts

Drives: 2012 335is Coupe
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Barefoot Beach

iTrader: (0)

Any Update on the 18x9 ET 30/31 that was mentioned in the Group Buy?
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2016, 03:40 PM   #69
jwe45bb
New Member
jwe45bb's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
27
Posts

Drives: 2010 328i Coupe
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Denver

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expert@ApexRaceParts View Post


For more information and pricing give us a call.
What setup is this? Looks like 18's, profile 3 F&R with perfect fitment IMO. This is what I'm looking for.... Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2016, 01:28 PM   #70
Expert@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Expert@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
998
Rep
4,300
Posts


Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot335i View Post
Any Update on the 18x9 ET 30/31 that was mentioned in the Group Buy?
We are expecting these new 18x9" et30 units in at the very end of July or first week of August.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwe45bb View Post
What setup is this? Looks like 18's, profile 3 F&R with perfect fitment IMO. This is what I'm looking for.... Thanks!
You are spot on sir, this gentleman is running the ARC-8 18x9.5 et35 in a square fitment. Depending on your suspension setup, you will need spacers up front to clear your suspension properly. Furthermore, stretching 245/35-18 tires is about the only way to get these 9.5" wheels to fit up front without having to dial in negative camber. From a performance perspective, this is really not advised.

We just launched our new ARC-8 18x9" et30 application, and as mentioned above they are due to arrive soon. This is really the better choice for e9X owners looking to run a concave fitment on all four corners, as it is a direct fit up front (better inner clearance) so that you do not have to mess with spacers. Also, 245 tire's are a more appropriate fit on a 9" wheel.

For those looking to maximize traction/grip, 255/35-18 tires can also be used with the 18x9's, and in many cases are a direct fit (light scrubbing inside the fender liners is possible at full lock etc.). Those using track oriented compounds (extreme summer tires & r-comps) will likely need to dial in negative camber up front to prevent rubbing the front fenders.

- Ryan
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2016, 07:41 PM   #71
cjindna
Enlisted Member
United_States
8
Rep
34
Posts

Drives: E92 335i Coupe
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: TX

iTrader: (0)

Looking to pick up the ARC-8's in the following configuration to run on a all stock 2012 E92 335i LCI M-Sport Coupe:

Front - 18" x 9" ET30
Rear - 18" x 9.5" ET35

Can you confirm fitment of the following tires (without fender modification or spacers):

Front - 235/40/18 Michelin PSS
Rear - 265/35/18 Michelin PSS
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2016, 11:43 AM   #72
Expert@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Expert@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
998
Rep
4,300
Posts


Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjindna View Post
Looking to pick up the ARC-8's in the following configuration to run on a all stock 2012 E92 335i LCI M-Sport Coupe:

Front - 18" x 9" ET30
Rear - 18" x 9.5" ET35

Can you confirm fitment of the following tires (without fender modification or spacers):

Front - 235/40/18 Michelin PSS
Rear - 265/35/18 Michelin PSS
Your fitment is spot on sir! No spacers or fender mods necessary

- Ryan
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2016, 03:17 PM   #73
Mr. Tasty
Captain
Mr. Tasty's Avatar
406
Rep
741
Posts

Drives: AW 335i Mperformance
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Gilbert

iTrader: (0)

are you guys going to restock the 18x9+30 in hyper silver?
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2016, 12:37 PM   #74
Xpuzzle
Private
United_States
5
Rep
58
Posts

Drives: 2006 325i, 2011 Z4 35i
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Chicagoland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expert@ApexRaceParts View Post
The perfect wheel for your e90, 17x9" ET30 ARC-8's.



Give us a call if you have any questions regarding fitment.
What tire size(s) is in this setup?
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2016, 04:10 PM   #75
ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
769
Rep
2,309
Posts


Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Tasty View Post
are you guys going to restock the 18x9+30 in hyper silver?
The 18x9 ET30 will become a standard wheel going forward. We have more hyper silver currently in production

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpuzzle View Post
What tire size(s) is in this setup?
That E90 is running 17x9" ET30 Hyper Black ARC-8's on 255/40/17 tires all around

-Matt

Last edited by ApexRaceParts; 08-05-2016 at 06:30 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2016, 03:10 PM   #76
Mr. Tasty
Captain
Mr. Tasty's Avatar
406
Rep
741
Posts

Drives: AW 335i Mperformance
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Gilbert

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexRaceParts View Post
The 18x9 ET30 will become a standard wheel going forward. We have more hyper silver currently in production



-Matt
Awesome! Thanks for the response. Definitely going to Pick up a set of 9J+30/10j+22 in hypersilver. What would be an estimate on ETA for those to be in stock?
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2016, 05:53 PM   #77
Expert@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Expert@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
998
Rep
4,300
Posts


Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Tasty View Post
Awesome! Thanks for the response. Definitely going to Pick up a set of 9J+30/10j+22 in hypersilver. What would be an estimate on ETA for those to be in stock?
We are hoping to have some additional stock of the 18x9 ET30 Hyper Silver by the end of the month. Are you also interested in the 18x10 ET25 in Hyper Silver?

-Matt
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2016, 09:41 PM   #78
Mr. Tasty
Captain
Mr. Tasty's Avatar
406
Rep
741
Posts

Drives: AW 335i Mperformance
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Gilbert

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expert@ApexRaceParts View Post
We are hoping to have some additional stock of the 18x9 ET30 Hyper Silver by the end of the month. Are you also interested in the 18x10 ET25 in Hyper Silver?

-Matt
Yea, I messed up the et by a bit haha.

I want a decently meaty setup for the rears. Will I be able to pull that off with coilovers or should I go down to the 9.5 +22?

I have a pre-lci 335i coupe.

Last edited by Mr. Tasty; 08-08-2016 at 09:47 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2016, 03:52 PM   #79
Expert@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Expert@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
998
Rep
4,300
Posts


Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Tasty View Post
Yea, I messed up the et by a bit haha.

I want a decently meaty setup for the rears. Will I be able to pull that off with coilovers or should I go down to the 9.5 +22?

I have a pre-lci 335i coupe.
The 18x10 ET25 is very aggressive for your E92. For customers looking for an aggressive fit, we would recommend the 18x9.5 ET22's in the rear. This is a great way to go instead of running spacers. You may need to roll your fenders, depending on ride height, tire brand/size and alignment specifications. Here is a picture of a blue e92 running 18x9.5 ET22 EC-7's in the rear

-Matt


Last edited by Expert@ApexRaceParts; 08-12-2016 at 03:19 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2016, 04:40 PM   #80
Mr. Tasty
Captain
Mr. Tasty's Avatar
406
Rep
741
Posts

Drives: AW 335i Mperformance
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Gilbert

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expert@ApexRaceParts View Post
The 18x10 ET25 will be a too aggressive for your E92. Customers looking for an aggressive fit will go with the 18x9.5 ET22's in the rear. This is a great way to go instead of running spacers. You may need to roll your fenders, depending on ride height, tire brand/size and alignment specifications. Here is a picture of a blue e92 running 18x9.5 ET22 EC-7's in the rear

-Matt
perfect, thank you for fitment help. I am used to my z3m fitments where I can easily fit 10.5" wide wheels with 295 section tire and no modifications.
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2016, 01:48 PM   #81
Expert@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Expert@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
998
Rep
4,300
Posts


Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Tasty View Post
perfect, thank you for fitment help. I am used to my z3m fitments where I can easily fit 10.5" wide wheels with 295 section tire and no modifications.
No problem sir!The Z3M has those wide rear fenders which makes it easy to fit an aggressive rear. Always loved the look of that car

-Matt
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2016, 07:41 AM   #82
Barefoot-335is
Second Lieutenant
44
Rep
281
Posts

Drives: 2012 335is Coupe
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Barefoot Beach

iTrader: (0)

Do we have any pics of the new 9x18 ET30 Arc 8's mounted yet?
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2016, 02:54 PM   #83
b92
Captain
b92's Avatar
United_States
297
Rep
787
Posts

Drives: E92 335is, 6MT
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Rhode Island

iTrader: (2)

Any chance of the new 18x9et30 w/ concave face being produced in 19"?

I drive an e92 335i (non-x) and would love to run:
F: 19x9et30
R: 19x9.5et33

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2016, 06:22 PM   #84
Expert@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Expert@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
998
Rep
4,300
Posts


Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot-335is View Post
Do we have any pics of the new 9x18 ET30 Arc 8's mounted yet?
We have not yet received any pictures of the 18x9 ET30's mounted from our customers. They will look similar to any of our Profile 3 concave ARC-8's already on the market

Quote:
Originally Posted by b92 View Post
Any chance of the new 18x9et30 w/ concave face being produced in 19"?

I drive an e92 335i (non-x) and would love to run:
F: 19x9et30
R: 19x9.5et33

Thanks!
Thank you for your interest! We have not received enough demand to merit the production of a 19x9 ET30 wheel. If we see an increase in demand, it may be something we consider.

-Matt
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2016, 10:00 AM   #85
Mr. Tasty
Captain
Mr. Tasty's Avatar
406
Rep
741
Posts

Drives: AW 335i Mperformance
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Gilbert

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expert@ApexRaceParts View Post
No problem sir!The Z3M has those wide rear fenders which makes it easy to fit an aggressive rear. Always loved the look of that car

-Matt
If I were to go with 18x9 +30mm Fronts, and 18x9.5 +22mm Rears
What tire selection should I go for?

255/40/18
265/35/18

I really wanted to try and go for a larger than OEM rear size to compensate for the 5% off speedometer.
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2016, 06:32 PM   #86
Expert@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Expert@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
998
Rep
4,300
Posts


Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Tasty View Post
If I were to go with 18x9 +30mm Fronts, and 18x9.5 +22mm Rears
What tire selection should I go for?

255/40/18
265/35/18

I really wanted to try and go for a larger than OEM rear size to compensate for the 5% off speedometer.
Here is a picture from one of our customers. This is the recommended tire size for a staggered fitment:

Front: ARC-8 18x9 ET30 - 235/40-18 Bridgestone RE760
Rear: ARC-8 18x9.5 ET22 - 265/35-18 Bridgestone RE760



This is a direct fit up front, but a fender roll in the rear will be necessary to clear the 265's.

-Matt
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2016, 04:32 PM   #87
b92
Captain
b92's Avatar
United_States
297
Rep
787
Posts

Drives: E92 335is, 6MT
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Rhode Island

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expert@ApexRaceParts View Post
Here is a picture from one of our customers. This is the recommended tire size for a staggered fitment:

Front: ARC-8 18x9 ET30 - 235/40-18 Bridgestone RE760
Rear: ARC-8 18x9.5 ET22 - 265/35-18 Bridgestone RE760


This is a direct fit up front, but a fender roll in the rear will be necessary to clear the 265's.

-Matt
Hey Matt, is there any difference in concavity between the +35 and +22 offsets in the 9.5" width?

If not, would you recommend just running the 18x9.5et35 with a spacer? My fenders are slightly rolled, but they're not pulled at all.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2016, 03:31 PM   #88
Expert@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Expert@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
998
Rep
4,300
Posts


Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by b92 View Post
Hey Matt, is there any difference in concavity between the +35 and +22 offsets in the 9.5" width?

If not, would you recommend just running the 18x9.5et35 with a spacer? My fenders are slightly rolled, but they're not pulled at all.

Thanks
Both the ET35 and ET22 have the same Profile 3 Concavity. Our recommended fitment for a direct fit is:

F: 18x9" ET30 (Profile 3) - 235/40-18
R: 18x9.5" ET35 (Profile 3) - 265/35-18 (255/35-18 for LCI Sedan)

Since you fenders are rolled, you may be able to get away with a small spacer in the rear. With that said, we suggest double checking clearance, as the spacer would increase your risk of rubbing against the fender.

-Matt
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:23 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST